We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hoot N Holler

grayson
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
Hoot N Holler

Has anyone attended the show? How would you rate it? What about wonderworks itself?

BROOKVILLE INDIANA
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Hoot N Holler

The Hoot N Holler was AWESOME However very dissapointed in WONDER WORKS ( GOOD IF YO DO NOT HAVE YOUNG CHILDREN) If you are going expecting everything upside down its not. More of a hands on museum, BED OF NAILS< ETC>>>>

Have FUN

Illinois
Level Contributor
942 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hoot N Holler

Check out "dcmsteach" thread on Wonderworks....I still think your kids would enjoy it !!

Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
2,456 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hoot N Holler

Hubby and I loved WonderWorks. I think we were there "playing" for 3 hours. They stamped our hands and we could have returned as many times as we wanted that day and night until midnight.

I know children would have an absolute blast here. We remarked how much our grandsons would have enjoyed it if they had been with us.

We didn't go to the H and H show. We saw several coming out but we didn't hear any pros or cons.

fort lauderdale
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Hoot N Holler

I was recently at the hoot n holler show , And it was great the food was excellent, service was great . Me and my family had a wonderful time. The food was great and definitely worth the money. I give it a A++++

Kentucky
Level Contributor
798 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hoot N Holler

We attended the Christmas show in November. We had not heard too many reviews and didn't know what to expect. The food and the show exceeded our expectations. It was a most enjoyable experience.

Cinn, OH
Level Contributor
1,500 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hoot N Holler

We went to Hoot N Holler last summer. The show was ok, the food (Italian)was yummy, much better than I thought it would be. Our server went out of her way to be helpful and entertaining.We might go back if we have our grandson with us. If I had to pick just one dinner show, it would be Dixie Stampede and if I had to pick a regular show, it would be Comedy Barn.

South Mississippi
Level Contributor
245 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hoot N Holler

I did not enjoy Wonder Works. One of my children said they did and one said they did not. Also, when we went alot of the exhibits were broken. I thought it was way over priced.

Lexington, Kentucky
Level Contributor
243 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hoot N Holler

We went to Wonderworks & Hoot N' Holler Jan 2007. Most of the exhibits in wonderworks did not work, and we were a bit disappointed because a lot of the other things are stuff you can see and do online.

We enjoyed the Hoot N' Holler show itself, but did not enjoy the food. I did not care for the meal at all.

Taste like someone just heated up a frozen dinner. I also didn't really like that they force you to sat with other people and push you all together and you have to share food with them (All use the same bread basket)

But that is just my opinion :)

We are going back to Pigeon Forge in July, but I think we will catch Dixie Stampede this time.

Bedford, Indiana
Level Contributor
5,809 posts
297 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hoot N Holler

If you like country/bluegrass music, you definitely want to go to the Fiddler's Feast dinner show next to the National Parks Resort Lodge. Good food and good entertanment. You won't go hungry!

10. Re: Hoot N Holler

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 September 2009, 12:18