We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Enthusiasts

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
6 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Car Enthusiasts

If you love cars, you HAVE to go to the Muscle Car Museum. We have been to PF two years in a row and have gone to the museum both trips. You would not believe the large number f muscle cars located here. There is a fee for admission but it is worth it.........if you love cars. You can also take pictures so be sure to bring your camera.

West Virginia
Level Contributor
11 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car Enthusiasts

We go there every time we are in the area. My husband loves this place and I have to admit I like it too. It's further back from the road than most things in the area, needs a little more advertisement. It's an awesome place to go and the cars are always changing.

Talking Rock,Ga
Level Contributor
29 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car Enthusiasts

Floyd is a great guy, and usually is there to greet you at the counter. He has some RARE cars, many on loan from other collections. They rotate out certain cars, so there is a chance you may visit, and see new cars on display at each time you go . There is also memorabilia , and other collectibles in the display cases. Check out the bills (money) has in the cases as you enter the room. If you time your visit to occur during one of the rod run or show weekends, you will see many other cars on the strip, and even in his parking lot. I always enjoy walking through, and seeing what is new , every time I visit.

Mentioned in this post
Floyd
Floyd
Virginia
Arlington, Tennessee
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Car Enthusiasts

We love going to this place. My husband just hangs out at each car and looks it over from front to back, top to bottom. He gets his love of cars from his dad. On one of our visits we each had a camera. Of course we took pictures of the same cars but it was interesting to see his and compare it to mine. Our first visit was the year they opened. Matter of fact, he had just opened it. He had loads of cars then too. If you love muscle cars or just cars you really need to visit this place.

4. Re: Car Enthusiasts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2009, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Pigeon Forge