We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best place to stay during Christmas?

Holden Beach, North...
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Best place to stay during Christmas?

We are looking to visit during Christmas. Where is the best place to stay that is decorated for Christmas?

5 replies to this topic
Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Sevierville, Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Level Contributor
5,317 posts
342 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best place to stay during Christmas?

Your going to need to give us more info on what your looking for.

Are you looking for a cabin, condo, hotel? What dates? How many people/bedrooms? Which town?

The very best place to stay would be at The Inn at Christmas Place but they are probably already booked up for Christmas. Most of the hotels,motels,Inn's are decorated for Christmas.

Dolly's Dreammore Resort is very nice and they have some awesome Christmas decorations up.

Margaritaville Island Hotel in Pigeon Forge is decked out and if you can get a room overlooking the fountain you would have a beautiful view of Christmas decorations.

Your going to find a lot of places are already booked up so when you find what your looking for, I would book it asap. Hope you have a wonderful trip and Happy Holidays. The area is beautiful at Christmas time and a ton of lights all over the towns.

https://innatchristmasplace.com/

http://www.margaritavilleislandhotel.com/

Holden Beach, North...
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Best place to stay during Christmas?

We are looking to stay 12/22-12/26 in Pigeon Forge area. Only 3 of us, so looking for a hotel that is not outrageously expensive. You are right, he Christmas Place is booked already.

Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Sevierville, Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Level Contributor
5,317 posts
342 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best place to stay during Christmas?

I put in those dates and I am seeing a lot in the $90-$150 a night range. I don't really know if any other hotels that decorate the rooms, but the office/lobby areas will probably be decked out in most of the hotels. Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg really get into the holiday decorations.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g55270-Pi…

Sugar Land, Texas
Level Contributor
2,316 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best place to stay during Christmas?

I usually prefer to stay in Gatlinburg because it is a very walkable town.

Newest hotels in Gatlinburg

Hampton Inn Historic Nature Trail

Courtyard Gatlinburg

Holiday Inn Express Gatlinburg

Hilton Garden Inn

Newly renovated...

Greystone Lodge on the River

In Pigeon Forge...

Hampton Inn on Teaster..not far from The Island

Dreammore Resort

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Best place to stay during Christmas?

We stayed at DreamMore a couple weeks ago. It was beautifully decorated for Christmas! It was my first time staying there and I can't say enough wonderful things about it. I was able to get a Christmas in the Smokies room rate which made it affordable. I hope you have a wonderful trip!

Edited: 01 December 2017, 22:09
Reply to: Best place to stay during Christmas?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Pigeon Forge