We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Resturants close to Christmas Place Inn?

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
1,246 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Resturants close to Christmas Place Inn?

What kind of resturants are close to christmas place inn? are they within a short walking distance?

Grove City, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,581 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Resturants close to Christmas Place Inn?

There are several restaurants close to The Inn at Christmas Place. Bob Evans is across the street. The Bullfish Grill and Johnny Carinno's are on the same side of the Parkway, within walking distance. Fiddler's Feast is also close. Just down the Parkway at Walden's Landing are Calhoun's, No Way Jose's Cantina and Smoky Mountain Brewery. The Mandarin House is at traffic light 2B at Community Center Drive. These are the ones that I can think of.

Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
2,456 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Resturants close to Christmas Place Inn?

C-Mama,

You know things in PF are a little more spread out and a big highway to cross. Check out the DTS map virtual tour to give you an idea of what is close to the Inn. Hope this might give you some ideas. thegreatsmokeymountainsparkway.com/_map/pige…

A lot of the menus are posted on this site too. www.dininginthesmokies.com

B

Cinn, OH
Level Contributor
1,500 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Resturants close to Christmas Place Inn?

Bullfish Grill is excellent. I had the absolute best pork chop of all time there. I still dream about it. Johnny Carrino was pretty good, we had a lunch there. In June we visited the Fiddlers Feast and were surprised how we liked the food there. They also have a breakfast and lunch show, but we did not see that.

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
1,246 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Resturants close to Christmas Place Inn?

thanks everyone for your help--- looks like we won't have a hard time finding a place to eat close by--looking forward to our trip to PF next month and staying at the new Inn at christmas place--just hope it will be somewhat cooler weather by then...thanks again!

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
41,060 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Resturants close to Christmas Place Inn?

I think I would avoid the No Way Jose place.

Cincinnati, Ohio
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Resturants close to Christmas Place Inn?

We stayed at the Inn at Christmas Place and we ate at Bullfish. We really liked it. Another good place was the Smoky Mountain Brewery. It was close to the Christmas Place Inn. Have a good time! If you get a chance check out the Pigeon Forge Community center on Community Center Rd. which is not too far from the Christmas Place Inn. There's bowling, a game room, and an indoor pool - great for a rainy day!

Lisa

unionville tenn.
Level Contributor
868 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Resturants close to Christmas Place Inn?

Has anyone ever eaten at Bob Evans, and if so what did you think of it. We always see alot of cars there and almost stopped last year but didn't cause I've never seen any reviews of it.

Grove City, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,581 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Resturants close to Christmas Place Inn?

I don't know specifically about the one in PF, but in general Bob's is a good place to eat. They have been around Ohio for years. They have great breakfasts and a lot of good entrees. The prices are porbably a little cheaper than Cracker Barrel, but the food is as good, for the most part. The good thing about Bob's is that the food should be the same no matter where the restaurant is located. Try anything with the Wildfire BBQ sauce.

Wilmington, NC
Level Contributor
354 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Resturants close to Christmas Place Inn?

Bob evans potato cheddar soup and yeast dinner rolls are hands down the best ever! Im a former ohioan who now lives in NC...sigh..I miss Bob Evans. lol

Georgia
Level Contributor
47 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Resturants close to Christmas Place Inn?

What's wrong with No Way Jose? I love Mexican Food and I looked at their website and it sounds like it would be good.