We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel in Gatlinburg on strip

Which Pigeon Forge hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Lorain, Ohio
Level Contributor
852 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel in Gatlinburg on strip

Hello,

Does anyone know of a nice hotel that is within close walking distance of a nice restaurant(not fancy just not fast food) and attractions like ripleys haunted adventure and the mirror maze??? are those attractions close together??? I'm not sure....

thanks. Kendra

Roselle Park, New...
Level Contributor
2,354 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel in Gatlinburg on strip

Clarion is a great place to stay and pretty much surrounded by the better restaurants of Gatlinburg. We found it very handy staying here because my teenage daughter was able to watch my 2 little ones while we went out for a few drinks and then later on for dinner. We only had to walk right next door if there was a problem which there wasnt.

Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
2,456 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel in Gatlinburg on strip

Kendra, We liked the Royal Townhouse, nothing fancy but good location and clean. It is right next to the mirror maze and on the other side was TGIF. Pull up the virtual map of the parkway on www.discoverthesmokies.com so you can see all the motels in relation to the attractions in the areas of PF and Gatlinburg to help with your decision.

B

Lorain, Ohio
Level Contributor
852 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel in Gatlinburg on strip

thanks....

I will check both of those out...

this next trip we would like to stay for a day right in the heart of the action before we retreat to our wonderful cabin in the mountains,

I would like to be able to just leave the car in the hotel parking lot and not have to deal with all of that traffic.... thanks again,

Kendra

4. Re: Hotel in Gatlinburg on strip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2009, 13:18