We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coming to Pigeon Forge and Starr Crest Resort SOON! YES!

Athens, GA
Level Contributor
154 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Coming to Pigeon Forge and Starr Crest Resort SOON! YES!

My husband and I are coming to visit on November 14 with another couple. I am counting down the days now! We come to either Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge every fall and it's finally almost time!

We are staying at "Wild Thing" in Starr Crest Resort. We have never stayed at Starr Crest before but they are close to a few places we wish to visit. My husband agreed to go with me to Dollywood (I've been asking every year for over ten years to go, and every year he would say not this year) so I'm excited about seeing the Christmas lights there. I love Christmas - it's my most favorite holiday.

We plan to eat at the Applewood Farmhouse our fist night (which just happens to be my birthday) so we are looking forward to the apple fritters and apple butter they serve there.

If you have stayed at Wild Thing in Starr Crest please let me know what you thought of it. It looks good online, and as long as it's clean I'm sure we will love it.

Mentioned in this post
Gatlinburg
Gatlinburg
Sevier County, TN
Dollywood
Dollywood
13,831 Reviews
Pigeon Forge, TN
South Boston...
Level Contributor
855 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coming to Pigeon Forge and Starr Crest Resort SOON! YES!

hello birdlady!!

while I can't help you with that exact cabin , I can tell you that we stayed with starrcrest resorts in july at amidst the beauty and the pics. online just could not do this cabin justice... the view was even more spectacular than I could have ever imagined....the pics. made it look wonderful, but when we got there it took my breath away..

the cabin was very clean and had everything that we needed except for food.....

I hope you enjoy your stay as much as we did.....

Kendra

South Boston...
Level Contributor
855 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Coming to Pigeon Forge and Starr Crest Resort SOON! YES!

hello again,

what cabin co. are you renting through???

Oneonta, Alabama
Level Contributor
942 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Coming to Pigeon Forge and Starr Crest Resort SOON! YES!

I think I remember a post about Wild Thing on the Sevierville forum.

Lisa

Mentioned in this post
Sevierville
Sevierville
Sevier County, TN
Athens, GA
Level Contributor
154 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Coming to Pigeon Forge and Starr Crest Resort SOON! YES!

We are renting from Starr Crest Resort.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
127 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Coming to Pigeon Forge and Starr Crest Resort SOON! YES!

My husband and stayed at Wild Thing in early October. It is a beautiful cabin with a wonderful view! We could hear the Dollywood train each day, which we enjoyed! The upstairs was very nice, you could easily have 2 couples or a couple with children in this cabin and have plenty of room. One thing, the bed was comfortable but we wish we would have brought our own pillows. Other than that...a great cabin! Enjoy your stay!

Mentioned in this post
Dollywood
Dollywood
13,831 Reviews
Pigeon Forge, TN
Athens, GA
Level Contributor
154 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Coming to Pigeon Forge and Starr Crest Resort SOON! YES!

Thank you, Jennyr76! We are looking forward to our trip.

Rossville, Ga
Level Contributor
474 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Coming to Pigeon Forge and Starr Crest Resort SOON! YES!

Bird Lady,

Let me the first to wish you a Happy Birthday! I too will be arriving on 11/14/07 and I can't wait. I have never stayed with Starr Crest but have heard good things. I'm glad you are getting to go to Dollywood. Enjoy the lights!

Have a great trip!

Mentioned in this post
Dollywood
Dollywood
13,831 Reviews
Pigeon Forge, TN
8. Re: Coming to Pigeon Forge and Starr Crest Resort SOON! YES!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2009, 01:20