We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dollywood

Alabama
Level Contributor
67 posts
129 reviews
Save Topic
Dollywood

Can anyone tell me if there are rides in Dollywood that a 3 year old could ride. It has been a while since we have been to Dollywood. Thanks

Knoxville, TN
Level Contributor
136 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Dollywood

The children's park would have several. Depending on height, s/he could ride a small roller coaster. There is the duck ride, the elephant ride and a free fall ride. All could ride the 5 mile train ride. I take my 2 year old nephew and he has a blast.

Asheboro, N.C.
Level Contributor
1,962 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dollywood

Your child should be able to ride these rides at Dollywood.

( I coppied and pasted this info from the Dollywood website)

Age Appropriate Rides & Attractions

Most Dollywood rides have minimum height requirements which you can view on our Ride Height Restrictions page. But, depending on the height of your little ones, we might suggest the following rides:

Toddlers: Lil' Loggers' Landing, Beaver Creek, Beaver Creak Boat Float, Carousel, Busy Bees, Lucky Ducky, Piggy Parade, Amazing Flying Elephants, Lemon Twist, Wonder Wheel, Rockin' Roadway, Dreamland Forest, and Country Fair Games

Hope this helps

Alexandria VA
Level Contributor
52 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Dollywood

I was just down in PF this past weekend. They closed the original entrance to Dollywood, and now you have to enter Dollywood at Dolly's Splash Country.

Weird that Dollywood Ln no longer takes you to Dollywood. Anyway just follow the signs.

Alabama
Level Contributor
67 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dollywood

Thanks to everyone for their replies to my Dollywood post.Your information helped .Thanks

5. Re: Dollywood

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2009, 23:19
Get answers to your questions about Pigeon Forge