We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wonder Works and/or Hoot 'n Holler

Which Pigeon Forge hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
North Myrtle Beach...
Level Contributor
350 posts
74 reviews
Save Topic
Wonder Works and/or Hoot 'n Holler

I'm thinking the grandgirls (8&9) would enjoy going to Wonder Works. If we go early in the day would they be too tired to enjoy the dinner show also. They love the shows in Pigeon Forge. Someone told me that at Wonder Works you can come and go as you please for the day. Is that true?

Would love to hear anyone's take on these places.

Thanks.

North GA
Level Contributor
476 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wonder Works and/or Hoot 'n Holler

Yes, that is my understanding also. I plan to do Wonderworks in the AM and maybe a bit more after the dinner show if there are parts we want to see again or were too crowded earlier. It seems a bit costly to me so I hope it is fun! Jen ( we are in Gainesville GA)

Campbellsville...
Level Contributor
21 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wonder Works and/or Hoot 'n Holler

Yes, your tickets are good all day. There are a lot of fun exhibits for children. The dinner show has salad, lasagna, and dessert, so I'm not sure if your grandkids will like that type of food, but they offer kids meals upon request. They have 8PM shows, so your grandkids could always go back to your hotel/cabin and nap first if they need to :)

Cinn, OH
Level Contributor
1,458 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wonder Works and/or Hoot 'n Holler

the food is good at Hoot n Holler, most kids like Italian, at least in our family they do. They also let them go up on the stage and participate at the beginning of the show. Our waitress was so nice to the kids at our table. Sometimes on vacation we plan something in the early part of the day, then either go back to the hotel and rest/nap, then we are roaring to go for the evening. I know our sleep patterns change on vacation.