We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cirque de Chine show

Dublin, Virginia
Level Contributor
922 posts
117 reviews
Save Topic
Cirque de Chine show

Anyone been to this show? I was wondering if it was any good.

Hattiesburg...
Level Contributor
1,179 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cirque de Chine show

pretty sure it is closed.try a search in past threads to make sure.

unionville tenn.
Level Contributor
860 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cirque de Chine show

Where is it located? I have never heard of it ?

Dublin, Virginia
Level Contributor
922 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cirque de Chine show

Their website is up and apparently they'll be opening April 7 in the Smokey Mountain Palace (formerly the Governor's Palace) in Sevierville. The way they describe the show makes it sound like it's a pretty sensational show with a lot of acrobatics and other amazing performers. Just wondered if anyone had seen it or this type of show before. I'm not much into those country music or clean comedy shows...something like this sounds more entertaining to me.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
3,734 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Cirque de Chine show

I found one review on TA for their "sister" circus in Branson, Missouri.

tripadvisor.com/…6695367

You can also download a video clip from their webite.

http://www.smokymountainpalace.com/

If you go, please post a review when you get back. It sounds wild!

Pigeon Forge...
Level Contributor
1,818 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cirque de Chine show

I have been to a cirque de soliel (similar to las vegqas show) when it was here in Columbus before and it was wonderful1 If this show is anything like it, it would be awesomne to see! the acrobat and stunts are amazing...I couldn't stop watching!

Johnson City, TN
Level Contributor
453 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cirque de Chine show

I had to check out the site as I saw one of the Cirque De Soliel in Vegas. I assume this is supposed to be a knock off, is that right? I think the Chinese Acrobats just moved and they renamed the show. Still, sounds like it may be fun.

Pigeon Forge...
Level Contributor
1,818 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cirque de Chine show

Yep...sounds like a similar style show! Should be worth seeing if it is!

Dublin, Virginia
Level Contributor
922 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cirque de Chine show

I'm not sure when we're going to be at the Smokies this year but I do want to check out this show.

YonderHoller
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Cirque de Chine show

Someone at the hotel we stayed at recommended it to us last week. I must say, my family liked it as good as Dixie Stampede or the aquarium in Gatlinburg. The stunts were unbelievable and the music fit real well with what they were doing. The kids want to go again so I guess that's a feather in ole dad's hat. ha!

Chicago
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Cirque de Chine show

My family just came back from the Smoky moutain. The acrobats are awesome. They are just incrdible. Can't imagine how they can do that! They even have five motorists in a ball!

They have a website: www.somkymoutainpalace.com