We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dollywood question.

Which Pigeon Forge hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Tennessee
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Topic
Dollywood question.

My husband and I are visiting DollyWood soon. I am 6 months pregnant so I can not do any of the rides, but I would still like to go and see a show or two. He would like to watch the blacksmith and glass blowing. If we saw the show Rhythm of the Dance is that included in the price of admission to DollyWood? Any other suggestions? I have visited Pigeon Forge many times but never DollyWood. I already know the best places to stay and eat for us. Thank you!

Hattiesburg...
Level Contributor
1,179 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dollywood question.

yes,all shows are included with addmission to Dollywood.Also,you could ride the train around the park...nice and relaxing.Be sure to check out the Eagle preserve and bird show.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,065 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dollywood question.

I'm assuming that you will be visitng in the near future. From March 21st to May 5th, Dollywood's Festival of Nations is happening. There are PLENTY of special events you could take in. Go to

dollywood.com/mini-section/default.aspx?id=99

for more details.

You can see a good list of the regular shows at

http://dollywood.com/shows/

I'm usre you will runout of time as there is so much to see and do. Hope you have a great time...

Florida
Level Contributor
3,917 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dollywood question.

Oh, there is tons to do. My husband is extremely tall and could only fit into one ride and we kept ourselves occupied just fine. And we don't even like country music.

You'll have a good time. You can always go again after you have the baby.

Cinn, OH
Level Contributor
1,453 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dollywood question.

you will get plenty of exercise walking all over the park. You can ride the train, merry go round and just watch the shows. You will have plenty to do. Once you pay to get into the park, all is free except food/drink, and games and of course the stores.

wiggins, ms
Level Contributor
25 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dollywood question.

Even if you didn't ride a single ride (there are a few you can ride, such as the train), it's still worth going. Lots of stuff to see and do.

Illinois
Level Contributor
9 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dollywood question.

A group of eight were at Dollywood on a Monday in October and had a wonderful time. My husband and I did not ride any rides. We spent the entire day seeing shows and enjoying the crafts. All the shows were fantastic!! The crowds were not bad although it did sprinkle a few times and may have kept people away.

7. Re: Dollywood question.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2009, 09:19