We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Twin Mountain Phase Three

Which Pigeon Forge hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Grass Lake, Michigan
Level Contributor
150 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Twin Mountain Phase Three

Has anyone ever stayed in a phase three king/king room? How is the little kitchenette? Can you cook dinner? Are there any grills available for guests to use? I am floored by the price.

kentucky
Level Contributor
1,343 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Twin Mountain Phase Three

Are you referring to the new renovated phase 1 bldg that is being turned into small condos?We haven't stayed at that particular bldg.(we stay at the phase 2)I would think that based on previous stays that they would be as nice as the other bldgs.Also would be new so thats always a plus for me.At the #2 bldg there are grills and it seems that I remember there being some there to.Not sure about the kitchenette though because there's to many restaurants for me to try and cooking isn't a pleasure for me.We have always gotten good rates with them even last year over the 4th of July we paid about 20.00 less than anywhere else and we were on the river with the perfect place to view the fireworks.

Grass Lake, Michigan
Level Contributor
150 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Twin Mountain Phase Three

I think maybe it is phase 1. When i went to the website and I clicked on reservations it gave me three choices. Phase 1-3. Phase 3 showed a picture of a large family size room. It has 2 king beds a small kitchenette and a bathroom inbeteen them. We have always rented very luxurious cabins and have decided to take a budget trip down because we already have an August vacation planned. DH said if I can plan the trip on a small budget we can go. The room is only $82.00 a night! I am a little scared as we are all spoiled. I am having a very hard time not booking a cabin or a room at the buckberry!

kentucky
Level Contributor
1,343 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Twin Mountain Phase Three

I thought that was where you were looking,but wasn't sure.Now I wouldn't call these luxurious but for an extra trip to the mtns. I would be happy.That way you'll have more to splurge on for the next trip!!

4. Re: Twin Mountain Phase Three

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2009, 02:19
Get answers to your questions about Pigeon Forge