We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Applewood Grill Restaurant?

Portsmouth, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,037 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
Applewood Grill Restaurant?

Anyone tryed the Grill Restaurant?

What is great to Order?

We tryed the other Restaurant but wanting to try the Grill one next.

Thanks!

NC
Level Contributor
4,306 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Applewood Grill Restaurant?

Is there a difference between the two? I couldn't tell any.

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Applewood Grill Restaurant?

According to my mom, the Farmhouse has family style available, but the Grill doesn't. Besides that, the food is exactly the same. I recommend the chicken and dumplins. They're amazing!

Tn
Level Contributor
1,998 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Applewood Grill Restaurant?

Is the grill between the 2 restaurants or is it the back restaurant?

I have been to both the front and back restaurants. They have the same menu.

Do NOT get the Appalachian chicken. It was real good at the Gatlinburg one that is gone now but at both the PF one it was dry and no flavor.

Most people are pleased with the breakfast there. My daughter liked the chicken salad croissant.

The apple fritters and apple butter that they give everyone is wonderful!

If you get a non breakfast meal you get soup. It is a homemade vegetable (no more choice of that good chicken one. The vegetable is good but does have a lot of tomatoes in it and was so hot we burnt our tongues and the server brought no crackers and did not return for quite a while so we did not have a chance to ask for them.

Tn
Level Contributor
1,998 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Applewood Grill Restaurant?

Ok I see I was wrong!(again!)

The first one you come to or front one is the grill and they say:

The Farmhouse Grill incorporates all the traditional favorites along with new menu additions, offering more variety and more a la carte style items.

applewoodfarmhouserestaurant.com/grill/home.…

I did not know they own the Brass Lantern to!

And Stkely Catering.

Di they also own Lecontelodge and Charitcreek or just advertise for them?

5. Re: Applewood Grill Restaurant?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2009, 03:20