We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Condo/Cabin Close to town

Which Pigeon Forge hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
203 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Condo/Cabin Close to town

My mother is taking her grandchildren to Pigeon Forge. My sister is going to tag along too. They need something that will sleep 6 and want something close to town. Does anyone have any ideas for a nice clean place?

Thanks.

Mindi

Cookeville...
Level Contributor
160 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Condo/Cabin Close to town

Check out Whispering Pines condos. We have stayed there before and we are staying there again in a week. They are wonderful. They also sell discounted show tickets to their guests. They are just off the main parkway. Just google their name.

Roselle Park, New...
Level Contributor
2,354 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Condo/Cabin Close to town

Try willowbrook lodge in pigeon forge. They have a nice condo type room call Suite of all Suites which has bunk beds to accommodate the kids and nice king bedroom. They also have other layouts of family suites with seperate bedrooms. The good thing about this place is they also have a nice pool area with waterslide & mushroom which the kids would love. It is a light #5. On the website they also show the various layouts of the rooms to see which would be better for you. Here is the link of the rooms

willowbrooklodge.com/…suites

kentucky
Level Contributor
1,343 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Condo/Cabin Close to town

I will second the Whipering pines condos.They are very nice and also have a great pool with a lazy river.The location can't be beat as you can see the old mill from the parkway side condo balconies.Now, they are on a pretty good hill but I see alot of people walking down and up!I drive but I'm pretty lazy on vacation.

Kentucky
Level Contributor
70 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Condo/Cabin Close to town

Try Cedar Lodge Condos,they are run by Whispering Pines but new.They sit right behind dixie Stampede.Beautiful place.

5. Re: Condo/Cabin Close to town

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2009, 04:17
Get answers to your questions about Pigeon Forge