We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Newer Hotel / Cabin Resorts with Waterpark Features

Medina, Ohio
Level Contributor
90 posts
73 reviews
Save Topic
Newer Hotel / Cabin Resorts with Waterpark Features

Good Morning All - I'm looking already to start planning next year's vacation to the area and have a couple of questions on the above topic. From what I understand, The Image Hotel, the Water Resort, and Wilderness in the Smokies are all new 'resorts' that are or will be completed by next spring that have waterparks. I would prefer to stay in a cabin, and vaguely recall while doing some research this spring coming across a couple of new cabin resorts that too will have a nice 'elaborate' pool, lazy river, kid's water spray features, etc.

If anyone knows of any other hotel type resorts, or especially any new(er) cabin resorts that will have a lazy river and other water amenities, can you please let me know.

Thanks in advance so much for the help!

- Brian

Tn
Level Contributor
1,998 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Newer Hotel / Cabin Resorts with Waterpark Features

Did you want just PF or Gatlinburg to?

In Gatlinburg there are a few hotels that have lazy rivers but no water parks. Do you want to know those?

Medina, Ohio
Level Contributor
90 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Newer Hotel / Cabin Resorts with Waterpark Features

Actually - anywhere in the PF, Gatlinburg, Sevierville areas would be great. Thanks! - Brian

Tn
Level Contributor
1,998 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Newer Hotel / Cabin Resorts with Waterpark Features

In Gatlinburg the only inside lazy river is at Sleep Inn. The people were real nice on the phone but when we got there and saw how far you have to park if you are in the main building and only one tube at the little lazy river we went to Bear Skin Lodge. The lazy river still small put several tubes and a real nice place.

In PF Park Tower has a lazy river but one time when I called the person did not speak enough English to understand anything I was talking about and the parking was full when we went by to check it out.

Here are some other threads we have had about lazy rivers:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/SearchForums?ff=149&geo=28963&scope=2&q=lazy+river&returnTo=%2FShowForum-g28963-i149-Tennessee.html&x=13&y=3

Georgia
Level Contributor
47 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Newer Hotel / Cabin Resorts with Waterpark Features

The Clarion in Sevierville has a nice lazy river,

Music Road Inn in Pigeon Forge has a nice lazy river and a large pool and slide.

The Resort at Governer's Crossing (Condos) has a small inside water park and a lazy river. Never stayed at the Resort at Governer's Crossing but it looks nice and has some good reviews.

I have stayed at the Clarion and the Music Road Inn and both of them are nice, the Music Road Inn has a larger pool area but a smaller lazy river than the Clarion. Both hotels have good reviews. I love lazy rivers and won't hardly plan a trip that I can't stay somewhere that has one!

5. Re: Newer Hotel / Cabin Resorts with Waterpark Features

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2009, 15:19
Get answers to your questions about Pigeon Forge