We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How is the Miracle and steak?

Madison, Alabama
Level Contributor
83 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
How is the Miracle and steak?

Should we go tomorrow? Which show is the best right now? Does Peddlers have the best steak?

Tn
Level Contributor
1,998 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How is the Miracle and steak?

I can not believe no one responded to this! Everyone is on vacation like me! LOL

I have not been to either one yet but have been told by many that both are wonderful! Did you go to them?

Madison, Alabama
Level Contributor
83 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How is the Miracle and steak?

The Miracle was a let down. Great story line but not worth the $43. Our local Community College puts on better plays. Didn't make it to Peddler this trip. I love the Dixie Stampede at Christmas/

Knoxville, TN
Level Contributor
21 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How is the Miracle and steak?

Regarding the Miracle, I've been attending for the last 3 seasons...

For me, a christian, it is heart touching each time I see it! I keep a handful of tissue handy for happy tears... Each one of the actors and actress, do it from the HEART and are so genuine...

Whether you are a christian or not, adult or child, it is for everyone! I have seen souls saved after seeing the Miracle...

As far as the price, it is a multi-dollar theater and offers NY quality broadway performance!

NC
Level Contributor
4,306 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: How is the Miracle and steak?

Sorry you missed the Peddler- it's quite good! RE: The Miracle. I have a review here on TA. I am glad I saw it once. I would not pay the price to go back. I noted some problems in my review. But, I do recommend seeing it - ONCE. Bst wishes.

Johnson City, TN
Level Contributor
453 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How is the Miracle and steak?

To answer the steak question, Alamo has the best steaks in our opinion. We have been to both and my wife loves the salad bar at Peddler but the steaks are much better at Alamo.

Savannah, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gatlinburg, Maggie Valley, Pigeon Forge
Level Contributor
3,727 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: How is the Miracle and steak?

I haven't been to the Miracle Theater, but my wife went this summer with our kids and her mother & sister. They all said it was great! I'm sorry I missed it.

I started to eat at the Alamo one time last year. I looked at the prices on the menu while I was waiting to get on the waiting list, and that's when I left.

Absolutely ridiculous prices, IMO. Maybe I'm too cheap, but I'd rather cook my own steak than pay 3 prices for it.

Seymour, Tennessee
Level Contributor
300 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: How is the Miracle and steak?

I haven't been to the Miracle yet, can't seem to find the time. But the Peddler....Is Fantastic! Salad bar Awesome! I have actually been to the Alamo wasn't too thrilled with it, the salads are good, the steak was very tender, but didn't have a flavor to it. For the price...Not worth it.

8. Re: How is the Miracle and steak?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2009, 23:23