We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Hot WIngs??

Clinton, MS
Level Contributor
837 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Best Hot WIngs??

I have a DH and his best bud who love Hot Wings. Any off the hoook ones!!

toledo, ohio
Level Contributor
276 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Hot WIngs??

Blaine's.....downtown Gatlinburg. We stumbled onto this bar/grill on our trip in August. Glad we did....had really good bar food. Kids loved the mozzarella sticks and hubby and I fell in love with the wings. Very good and prices were right too. Hubby loved the atmosphere, plenty of t.v.'s going with sports on!

I had a prime rib sandwhich and my husband had a burger, both were very very good. Kids loved their homemade (not frozen) chicken tenders. Give it a try and let me know if you and your hubby agree!

Mentioned in this post
Gatlinburg
Gatlinburg
Sevier County, TN
Bedford, Indiana
Level Contributor
6,110 posts
303 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Hot WIngs??

Try the original ones at Blue Moose, you can access it from the Parkway or from Teaster Lane in PF. They have live music at 8 PM on I think two days a week. We tried their wings this trip and they were just right. They have several varieties to choose from. Their fried pickles were very good also. Our waiter was never far away, we never had to wait on drinks, etc.

Delaware
Level Contributor
1,020 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Hot WIngs??

Hmmm. I didn't know that Blaine's had good wings. I've had a good soup and sandwich there for lunch, but never tried the wings. Thanks for the tip.

I posted this over on the Gatlinburg board, but The Smoky Mountain Brewery has great wings.

Cindy

Mentioned in this post
Gatlinburg
Gatlinburg
Sevier County, TN
Bedford, Indiana
Level Contributor
6,110 posts
303 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Hot WIngs??

I believe there is a SMB in PF now also, it is in the same area as Calhoun's. Sadly, we didn't get to try their wings this visit, maybe next one?

Grove City, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,627 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Hot WIngs??

There has been a Smoky Mountain Brewery in PF for several years. It's across the back of Walden's Landing. One of our favorite places to eat. We usually do the half priced burger nights on Wednesday. They also have half price pizza night. I think that it is Tuesday. Looking forward to the first week in November, when we will be back in the Smokies. We are going to Louisville, KY this weekend and I will be tempted to keep going south on I-75 instead of taking I-71 to Louisville.

Mentioned in this post
Louisville
Louisville
Kentucky
Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
124 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Hot WIngs??

We went to PF for the day and for lunch we tried Blue Moose. They had the Wing buffet, which we decided we would try. It was really good!!! It reminded me of Wings Cafe in Myrtle Beach. It was good to try all the wings just to see which ones we liked. Wasnt a bad price either-all the wings and fries for 9.99/person. We got a take out menu because we have decided on our next weekend trip we will order out and take back to the condo or wherever we stay. Everything else looked good too, esp the salads. We have ate at Calhouns and Smoky Mountain brewery as well and they are good too, Blue Moose just had a variety other than mild hot and HOT!!!

Mentioned in this post
Myrtle Beach
Myrtle Beach
Coastal South Carolina, SC
Bedford, Indiana
Level Contributor
6,110 posts
303 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best Hot WIngs??

I think the Blue Moose has about 12 or so different types of hot wings. We will have to try the buffet next visit, it sounds great.

8. Re: Best Hot WIngs??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2009, 04:18
Get answers to your questions about Pigeon Forge