We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

a good christmas show for a family?

watseka illinois
Level Contributor
133 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
a good christmas show for a family?

we will be there for thanksgiving and we are trying to figure out what show we want to see that makes you get into the christmas spirit the most we have two children ones 14 and the other is 6 we really dont want to do dixie stampede and we saw black bear jamboree two years ago,i dont know if they have changed the show very much since then, so we are lookingfor a good southern christmas show

Kentucky
Level Contributor
789 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: a good christmas show for a family?

Kay,

Last year we went to the Hoot N Holler Christmas show and really enjoyed it. Dinner consisted of 3 types of pasta, bread, salad, dessert and drink. It was really entertaining with a Christmas skit and lots of Christmas songs. Throughout the show, one of the "waiters" did juggling acts and included children from the audience. It was a fun show for all ages.

Great Smoky...
Level Contributor
2,019 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: a good christmas show for a family?

We really love the Country Tonite Christmas show. Also another one to keep in mind is the Miracle.

Alabama
Level Contributor
235 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: a good christmas show for a family?

We are excited about seeing the Dixie Stampede christmas show this year while were there in Dec , have seen the regular show and all loved it . I know u said u didn't want to see it . The Miracle was also really good.

Cinn, OH
Level Contributor
1,491 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: a good christmas show for a family?

The Dixie Stampede Christmas show is so good, they have a live nativity scene, lots of sheep, donkeys, camels milling around. I want to take grandson there after christmas if we can work out dates.

Tennessee
Level Contributor
884 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: a good christmas show for a family?

What about The Miracle, what better way to teach your children the reason we celebrate Christmas. I hear it is an awesome show for all ages.

Alabama
Level Contributor
235 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: a good christmas show for a family?

It is an awesome show, we enjoyed it with our Drama Team at church !! We loved it

7. Re: a good christmas show for a family?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2009, 23:26
Get answers to your questions about Pigeon Forge