We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

colonial house motel

Which Pigeon Forge hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
ky.boy
Level Contributor
576 posts
Save Topic
colonial house motel

We are thinking about coming up feb 14 weekend and we are wondering if this is a good place to stay-anyone that has any info it would be appreciated.

thx ahead of time.

Canada, Kentucky
Level Contributor
778 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: colonial house motel

I believe there has been some good comments about it on the forum.....I personally haven't stayed there for years. Places that we have stayed and always well pleased are Park Tower Inn, Park Grove Inn and Riverside Towers.

bemis, TN
Level Contributor
19 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: colonial house motel

We stayed there back in June and had a great stay without any problems. I recommend getting a room with a balcony it was nice sitting out there enjoying the stream. The location was also great near things that we enjoyed. So I would stay there again and wouldn't think twice.

toledo, ohio
Level Contributor
275 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: colonial house motel

We have been going to Pigeon Forge every year (sometimes twice a year) for the past 10-12 years, and Colonial House is the only place we stay. Our kids LOVE it there, especially the outdoor pool with the waterslide. It is fence enclosed, and you need a security code to get in, which is what I really like. The indoor pool is 11 ft. deep and really comes in handy when one of those Smokey Mountain thunderstorms roll in.

The motel itself is very very clean, and the people are very friendly. We take advantage of the free continental breakfast from time to time, when we are in a hurry to start our day and want something quick. We like to sit out on our balcony and enjoy our coffee, watching the ducks in the river.

I would highly recomend the Colonial House. Can't wait to go there again this July!

4. Re: colonial house motel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 September 2009, 00:18
Get answers to your questions about Pigeon Forge