We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

possibility of dixie stampede breakfast show

Cinn, OH
Level Contributor
1,486 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
possibility of dixie stampede breakfast show

I just got an email about the possibility of dixie stampede starting up a breakfast show, did anyone else get it, it asked several questions about how often you visit the area, if you visit dixie stampede, etc.It sounds kind of nice, but sounds like the price might be $29.99, don't know if it would be worth it or not.

Bedford, Indiana
Level Contributor
5,784 posts
280 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: possibility of dixie stampede breakfast show

If it is a full show and breakfast, I would think it would be a bargain. We might do that instead of the evening show.

Delaware
Destination Expert
for Rehoboth Beach
Level Contributor
2,091 posts
1,209 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: possibility of dixie stampede breakfast show

I didnt get the email, but I think that would be great. It would certainly be something different. Most of the shows seem to be in the afternoon or evening, so a morning show would be a change of pace. That would be especially nice for a rainy morning. I would consider it..depending on what kind of foods they served for breakfast...pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, gravy and biscuits, fresh fruit, grits, etc. Did they survey what kind of foods you would like to see served? Did it say what time the show would be..8am, 9am, 10am, 11am?? Maybe a brunch show would do better, since more people would be out of bed? Still, I think its a fresh concept and I would probably consider going to morning breakfast show.

Cinn, OH
Level Contributor
1,486 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: possibility of dixie stampede breakfast show

it did not say when the show would start, we are early risers, so I guess we could wait a bit to eat, I can't remember if they said what kind of food it would be. I know there is a breakfast show at black bear, but we have never visited it.

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
1,698 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: possibility of dixie stampede breakfast show

Chuck Wagon Show

Circle the wagons, light the fire and get set for some toe-tapping, hand-clapping, lip-smacking fun. The Dixie Chuck Wagon Breakfast Show is the perfect blend of good food and fun for any vacationing couple or family! Come along and join an old-fashioned western campground at the break of day. A real Conestoga wagon full of cowboys has set up camp out on the prairie and “Cookie” is rustlin’ up a spread of the most mouth-waterin’ frontier breakfast food you can imagine! A tin cup of fire-brewed coffee will open your eyes to old-fashioned tin plates heaping with flap jacks, scrambled eggs, skillet-fried hash brown potatoes, flaky biscuits and hearty pork sausage, while the aroma of apple wood smoked bacon floats through the morning air. The Dixie Wranglers grab musical instruments out of their wagon and amuse the crowd with cowboy stories and jokes as well as classic songs of the old west with harmonies that Roy and Dale would be proud of. A traveling salesman makes his way through the audience with his sidekick miniature horse. He later amazes the crowd with some unexpected juggling skills. Morning music and merriment from the old west will send you on your way with a cowboy song in your heart, great food in your stomach and a smile on your face.

From the survey.

Bob

Somerset,Ky
Level Contributor
140 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: possibility of dixie stampede breakfast show

I'm sold. Sounds great to me.

Athens, Georgia
Level Contributor
2,784 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: possibility of dixie stampede breakfast show

Sounds fun but that's alot to take in early in the am.

7. Re: possibility of dixie stampede breakfast show

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2009, 01:19
Get answers to your questions about Pigeon Forge