We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay FOR the Spring Rod Run

Which Pigeon Forge hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Tennessee
Level Contributor
256 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Where to stay FOR the Spring Rod Run

Help. My husband and I want to stay in Pigeon Forge for the night - we live in Tennesse but want to spend the night relaxing after walking and looking at the beautiful hotrods - but would like to be able to watch the cars from a hotel balcony. What are some of the nicer hotels to be able to watch the road from in Pigeon Forge? As always, thanks for your help, TripAdvisors.

Tennessee
Level Contributor
884 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay FOR the Spring Rod Run

we like riverside towers

Tennessee
Level Contributor
256 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay FOR the Spring Rod Run

Thanks so much for your help. I just called them and there is a two night minimum and we only want to spend one night. Have fun.

unionville tenn.
Level Contributor
842 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to stay FOR the Spring Rod Run

Try James Manor, they are right on the parkway and have some rooms with a balcony that faces the parkway.

Tennessee
Level Contributor
256 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to stay FOR the Spring Rod Run

Wow - thanks for the info but it appears that all the hotels are asking for two or three night reservations. I just called James Manor and they start booking about a year in advance and require a three night stay. I guess we will just ride over for the day. It is so much fun to see all the cars and we thought it would be so cool to watch them from a balcony room but we can't afford to stay for three nights. Thanks for the info though......

Chattanooga...
Level Contributor
153 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where to stay FOR the Spring Rod Run

try Mountain View they rent for one night. 865-868-4600.

6. Re: Where to stay FOR the Spring Rod Run

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2009, 13:20
Get answers to your questions about Pigeon Forge