We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

barbaras cabin rentals?

ky.boy
Level Contributor
583 posts
Save Topic
barbaras cabin rentals?

Has anyone used this cabin rental place before?Any info would be appreciated.

ky.boy
Level Contributor
583 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: barbaras cabin rentals?

anyone?

ky.boy
Level Contributor
583 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: barbaras cabin rentals?

c'mon dont be shy

Oneonta, Alabama
Level Contributor
942 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: barbaras cabin rentals?

junktrunk,

Can you list some of the cabin names you are interested in? Someone might recognize the cabin names, but not 'Barbara's cabin rentals'. I think I remember seeing her site and at one time she only had a few cabins which she owned herself. It seems like the first time I saw it there were just 2 or 3 cabins and then the next time some cabins were added, so the cabins you are looking at might not have always been listed on her site.

Lisa

ky.boy
Level Contributor
583 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: barbaras cabin rentals?

The cabin is valhalla but im really interested in finding out the cabin rentals history,if there legit and so on.

Oneonta, Alabama
Level Contributor
942 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: barbaras cabin rentals?

junktruck,

I can't help with the cabin or the rental place. I actually had a different website in mind all together. Here's the site I thought you meant. The lady's name is Barbara who is mentioned on this site, so I had her confused with the site you are talking about.

http://www.ourtimecabinrentals.com/

Hopefully someone can vouch for the Barbara you are talking about.

Lisa

6. Re: barbaras cabin rentals?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2009, 00:17