We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

golf vista condos

Which Pigeon Forge hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Lorain, Ohio
Level Contributor
852 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
golf vista condos

we are looking at these condos for our july vac. anyone stayed there before? all I could find on TA is from a yr or so ago... they look real nice and they are pretty reasonably priced... any info appreciated....

Kendra

Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,493 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: golf vista condos

Kendra, We stayed at Golf Vista a couple of years ago. Nice view and condo but our condo was infested with ants. The office was on site but no one was there. When we did get them, they just brought us a can of Raid to use to spray them. We stayed at the back building overlooking the golf course.

tennessee
Level Contributor
383 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: golf vista condos

I have stayed in the listing on vrbo 25222 and it is so clean and beautiful....just call the owner and she will generally swing you a deal....Her name is mary and she lives in Chattanooga

Georgia
Level Contributor
249 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: golf vista condos

I've never stayed @ Golf Vista, but I do like the location, and they do look nice. My only negative would be they don't have a pool, which may not matter to you.

4. Re: golf vista condos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 November 2009, 05:38