We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bear stuff!!

Which Pigeon Forge hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Lorain, Ohio
Level Contributor
852 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
bear stuff!!

I know this sounds korny but I wanted to know if there are any places that I could find bear stuff to redecorate our bathroom, shower curtains, towels ect. the only bear stuff we have here in Ohio are statues for the outside.

thanks,

Kendra

Oneonta, Alabama
Level Contributor
942 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bear stuff!!

Kendra,

This store is kind of like big mall and has booths from different people, but has a good selection of shower curtains and all types of bear accessories. I think the name has changed to I. R. Cheap. It's located near KnifeWorks where the Coleman Store is:

thegreatsmokeymountainsparkway.com/_sevier/s…

Lisa

taylorsmommi
Level Contributor
663 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bear stuff!!

You will find the bear stuff EVERYWHERE! :) Don't worry! If you take a drive down Wears VAlley road, there are many nice stores that have loads of it! Moonshine ridge is one of them! There is a place, called Mountain country store, has all bathroom stuff... it is huge store specifically for decorating cabins... so it has black bear stuff for every room. LOVE this store.

http://www.mountaincountrystore.com/

But even on the parkway, lilDOllys, Old Mill Square stores, basically all the stores have the bear items... but the store I told you about will have things like shower curtains, waste baskets, towels, etc.

Happy shopping!

unionville tenn.
Level Contributor
845 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: bear stuff!!

I got my bear shower curtain and bear paw hooks at a store in Cherokee. I can't think of the name of it but it is an outlet store by the visitor station just as you go into town.

Lorain, Ohio
Level Contributor
852 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: bear stuff!!

thats cool, sounds like I will have lots of fun shopping!!

Thanks for the tips!!

Prattville, Alabama
Level Contributor
937 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: bear stuff!!

It's not corny at all!

I have our living room decorated in black bears. I always find some little something to bring home with me when we visit that I can put in the living room. I LOVE black bears! We also have a huge picture of the park sign in the snow hanging over the fireplace. It's a picture we took one February when we were up there. We also have a puzzle that's a map of the park framed and hanging on the wall! I call the living room my Smoky Mountain room. :)

Cincinnati
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: bear stuff!!

In our area of Ohio I have seen a bear shower curtain and accessories at Kohl's, Target and Meijer stores, but it sure would be more fun to look for in Pigeon Forge!

7. Re: bear stuff!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 November 2009, 05:32
Get answers to your questions about Pigeon Forge