We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pigeon Forge package deals - best place to go?

Greenville, SC
1 post
Save Topic
Pigeon Forge package deals - best place to go?

There are so many websites out there and many are just downright scammy looking. Yes, I know the places to go (including here) to see reviews and book hotels/cabins, but we're on a budget and would like to get a package with Dollywood tickets, etc. But it's rough knowing what's a legit deal.

We're currently considering one of the Dollywood packages with the Bearskin Lodge, but didn't know if there are better deals out there (or even better deals without going through the Dollywood site).

We want something out of the ordinary (not just a hotel chain) but affordable. Can someone point us in the right direction to get started ...that's not a total scam?

Savannah, Ga
Destination Expert
for Cherokee, Tybee Island
Level Contributor
1,449 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pigeon Forge package deals - best place to go?

I was wondering the same. I have looked at the Dollywood packages and some on the Pigoen Forge website. I think I will use the Dollywood deal since we where going to be there just a couple of days in Oct. The plan was to do Dollywood one day and play it by ear the other days. In the past I have got a cabin but with the economy this year was looking to cut back some.

So does anyone have any input or use these people in the past?

John

Grove City, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,596 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pigeon Forge package deals - best place to go?

We have used Smoky Mountain Tour Connection for our winter trips. They used to customize your show selection and they work with several hotels. You can find out about them on Pigeon Forge's web site, www.Mypigeonforge.com .

3. Re: Pigeon Forge package deals - best place to go?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 January 2010, 07:34
Get answers to your questions about Pigeon Forge