We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast on Labor Day morning

Which Pigeon Forge hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Carrollton, GA
Level Contributor
571 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Breakfast on Labor Day morning

As our family leaves PF on Labor Day morning, we would like to eat a good breakfast together. Should all the restaurants be too busy in PF, our family will be together until we reach I-75 near Lenoir City, then we go our separate ways. So, any good restaurants between PF and I-75? Thanks.

Knoxville, Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Pigeon Forge
Level Contributor
1,063 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breakfast on Labor Day morning

There's a good home style breakfast to be had in Wears Valley at a place called "Granny's". I'm not sure what time they open but the breakfast is really good. Look for it on the right not long after you first start seeing buildings in the valley.

Chris

paintsville ky
Level Contributor
1,481 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breakfast on Labor Day morning

We love Log Cabin Pancake House it is the best pancake house in Pigeon Forge. It should be easy to get into if you go around 9:00-9:30

Carrollton, GA
Level Contributor
571 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breakfast on Labor Day morning

Thanks Chris. I found Granny's menu on-line and couldn't believe what I was reading. Then, I found a picture of their location in a Shell convenience store. Some of the best meals I have eaten came for similar looking locations. Since my wife and I will be arriving on Friday via Wears Valley (US 321), we might just stop in for a few treats. Thanks. John

4. Re: Breakfast on Labor Day morning

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 February 2010, 05:18