We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pigeon Forge or Eureka Springs

texas
Level Contributor
137 posts
Save Topic
Pigeon Forge or Eureka Springs

My two kids and I are trying to figure out whether to go to Pigeon Forge or to Eureka Springs and Branson Ms. Shoud we pick the Smoky Mts. or the Ozark Mts. any advice would be helpful. Thanks

Lansing, Illinois
Level Contributor
151 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pigeon Forge or Eureka Springs

There is far more for a family to do in Pigeon Forge than in Eureka Springs in my opinion. Dollywood, NASCAR, Ripley's Aquarium, Wonderworks, etc etc will keep you busy all week. Eureka Springs is quaint and seems more oriented to adults who want a quiet getaway. I found many of the shops there to be full of, well, strange items. The Ozarks are nice, the Smokies are beautiful.

Alabama
Level Contributor
1,940 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pigeon Forge or Eureka Springs

I've been to both, loved them both, but in this instance PF would win hand down. PF is simply a KID PARADISE!

texas
Level Contributor
137 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Pigeon Forge or Eureka Springs

Thanks for the info. I have made the decision to go to Pigeon Forge. Now all I have to do is find a nice, safe place to stay.

Canada, Kentucky
Level Contributor
778 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pigeon Forge or Eureka Springs

Park Tower Inn and Park Grove Inn are both nice, clean and safe. We love both places. Indoor corridors, which is a must for me if we are not staying in a cabin!, indoor pools, continental breakfast....large dining rooms with plenty to offer. Affordable pricing. Never been displeased with either one.

N. GA
Level Contributor
475 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Pigeon Forge or Eureka Springs

We loved Red Roof Inn.

6. Re: Pigeon Forge or Eureka Springs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 March 2010, 06:24
Get answers to your questions about Pigeon Forge