We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

RV campgrounds in Pigeon Forge area

kentucky
1 post
Save Topic
RV campgrounds in Pigeon Forge area

I need a little advice concerning campgrounds in the Sevierville, Pigeon Forge area. Would like to go around the first of Nov to do some shopping at the outlet malls. I am just wanting something CLEAN and with a little room between sites. A small playground would be nice but with that time of year who knows if the 2 and 4 year old could enjoy it anyway. Main thing is sewer, water, electric and will let pets stay in camper. (and yes I am a good dog owner always have bag handy to clean up when she is let out on a lease)!

I am just scared of randomly picking a "dive". Please any input would greatly be appreciated.

Knoxville, Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Pigeon Forge
Level Contributor
1,086 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: RV campgrounds in Pigeon Forge area

My favorite campground which we've stayed in for months at a time is the small Waldon's Creek Campground. Unfortunately it does have quite small spaces but in November it'll likely be few rv'ers there except possibly Thanksgiving week. The owner, Gary is just a great guy. It's right on the creek and there's always lots of ducks to feed corn to. It also has a trolley stop and he is the lowest price in town.

No playground though.

Chris

USA
Level Contributor
92 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: RV campgrounds in Pigeon Forge area

I would recommend River's Edge in Pigeon Forge. It is a great location on the river in town. I understand their bathrooms are very nice and upscale. This would be where I would stay.

clarksville,mi
Level Contributor
151 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: RV campgrounds in Pigeon Forge area

check out river plantion in seviereville.stayed there a lot. plenty of space between trailers

Athens, Georgia
Level Contributor
2,807 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: RV campgrounds in Pigeon Forge area

My parents stay in Rivers Edge every year and never have a problem. It's on the edge of town so it's a little more peaceful

5. Re: RV campgrounds in Pigeon Forge area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 April 2010, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Pigeon Forge