We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has Belle Island opened?

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
2,099 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
Has Belle Island opened?

I was there last Oct. (2008) and the place was still underconstruction and just checked out the website and can't really tell how much is done. Has anyone been? How is it? Is it finished yet?

paintsville ky
Level Contributor
1,496 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Has Belle Island opened?

I think it went bankrupt and they stopped working

Hebron, Indiana
Level Contributor
1,448 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Has Belle Island opened?

Too bad, too. I was looking at it when I was there last month and they had so much of it done. What a waste of all the material and the time and effort of the people that were building it. I was hoping someone would have bought it and finished it before it all rots away.

right over your...
Level Contributor
962 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Has Belle Island opened?

http://www.tripadvisor.com/SearchForums?ff=188&geo=55270&scope=2&q=Belle+Island&s=D

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
2,099 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Has Belle Island opened?

It is sad how bad things have gotten and how venues like this are sitting half built in a number of places across the country.

North Carolina
Level Contributor
22 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Has Belle Island opened?

Was in PF last weekend and it looks to be about 90% finished, but is just sitting there ruining right now.

6. Re: Has Belle Island opened?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 May 2010, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Pigeon Forge