We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Secluded Cabins?

Illinois
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Topic
Secluded Cabins?

I have been looking for a very Secluded cabin. We rented one a few years ago on Shagbark called Magic Moments. We loved that no other cabin was right next to us and the view was amazing. I would like to find another one like this. This one is no longer listed with the rental company. We just want to get away and take in the the mountains. It doesnt have to be in Pigeon.

Thank You!

Brunson
Level Contributor
305 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Secluded Cabins?

Saw your message.... We rented a cabin several years ago through a certain company and decided that we would like to stay at that same cabin again in 2010, but to my dismay the cabin was not listed with the company anymore....I was bummed!! I took it upon myself to google the cabin by it's name and found out that it was offered with another company and was able to book it. Try that maybe it will let you know something.

Illinois
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Secluded Cabins?

Thank you I will try that.

sevierville TN
Level Contributor
463 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Secluded Cabins?

check Secluded Romance with www.cabinfevervacations.com.

Pittsburgh, PA
Level Contributor
65 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Secluded Cabins?

We rented a cabin in 2007 named "Breezy Treehouse". It is offered under a different rental company now than when we were there. It is very out of the way and even though it has one cabin nearby, you feel like you are in no-wheres-ville. Nice view and priceless silence. Definetely a nice change from the "ski mountain road" type areas.

SW Georgia
Level Contributor
52 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Secluded Cabins?

We rented Buck Naked from Fireside Chalets in October for our honeymoon. It was VERY secluded, relatively easy to get to & since it was the last cabin on the access road-there was no thru traffic going past. The views were phenomenol. My husband and I were both encores & getting married the 2nd time around, honeymooning & leaving our children at home meant that we wanted to be REALLY alone. No offense to the family vacation-but we didn't want to be in a "cabin subdivision" or "neighborhood". The cabin we stayed in was very secluded & private-when we return on future visits for our family vacations with the children, we will specifically look for & want to stay in a cabin community with places for kids to play, maybe ride bikes, easy access to a playground & swimming pool, etc.

6. Re: Secluded Cabins?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 August 2010, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Pigeon Forge