We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Money Saving Tips for a Small Christian School Group

Fairmont, West...
Level Contributor
285 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Money Saving Tips for a Small Christian School Group

I am helping to chaperone a small Christian school group, visiting in May. There will only be 10 or 12 of us including 5 eighth graders on their "Senior Class Trip". We are looking for an inexpensive hotel with an indoor pool. I have already contacted Econolodge Riverside, and gotten a pretty decent quote, but wouldn't mind exploring others. We hope to visit Dollywood, the Dixie Stampede, Wonderworks, the Titanic, the Miracle Theater,and Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies. I have contacted each of these places individually and asked about group rates. I have been to the area many times and I am familiar with all the coupon books available. I was hoping for any insight as to imaginative ways to save money and still get to do everything we want to see. All suggestions greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

Cinn, OH
Level Contributor
1,510 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Money Saving Tips for a Small Christian School Group

Econolodge Riverside is a nice place, we have stayed there many times. I would recommend having the continential breakfast at the motel, having some picnics either in the Smokys or behind the motel, they have picnic tables and grills. Enjoy

Oneonta, Alabama
Level Contributor
942 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Money Saving Tips for a Small Christian School Group

Here's a recent thread with some ideas for saving money:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g55270-i188-k31142…

Lisa

3. Re: Money Saving Tips for a Small Christian School Group

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2010, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Pigeon Forge