We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best miniature golf on the Parkway?

Anderson, South...
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Best miniature golf on the Parkway?

Played Professor Hackett's last year, and loved it. We'd like to try another one this year, if anyone has any recommendations. Thanks so much.

Rincon Georgia
Level Contributor
830 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best miniature golf on the Parkway?

My children enjoyed the Ripleys Old Macdonalds Farm mini golf, but I liked Professor Hackers better. Both are good, but I beleive Professor Hacker was a lot cheaper.

Grove City, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,602 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best miniature golf on the Parkway?

We also like Prof Hackers, but our favorite is Firehouse Golf at Walden's Landing.

Haubstadt IN
Level Contributor
336 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best miniature golf on the Parkway?

We played Firehouse & Old MacDonald's last trip. The kids liked Old MacDonald's better. The final hole had a deal that if you hit a hole in one, you won a free round. My husband hit everyone's final shot so we could all play again. Only with both rounds did we feel like we got our money's worth!

Anderson, South...
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best miniature golf on the Parkway?

Ok, I think we'll stick to Prof. Hacker's again. Love the little train that takes you to the top! Thanks to all for replying. Can't wait till July!

Delaware
Destination Expert
for Rehoboth Beach
Level Contributor
2,141 posts
1,278 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best miniature golf on the Parkway?

I liked Ripley's Old Macdonald's Farm. It has a cute theme and the animated characters are really cute. Davu Crocket's in Gatlinburg is similar and cute too.

IF you like the uniqueness of having a "ride", you might look into Hillbilly Golf. It is in Gatlinburg & you ride an incline railway to the top. I've never done it, but lots of people seem to like it just because of the unique incline rail.

Hope this helps.

paintsville ky
Level Contributor
1,511 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best miniature golf on the Parkway?

we love the mini-golf at "The Track". in Pigeon Forge. and Davy crockett (the right side course) in Gatlinburg. But we are going to try the mini-golf in Gatinburg that is in the center of town on the hill. it looks like it would be fun. we love to play at night when the tempature is cooler.

Cinn, OH
Level Contributor
1,520 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best miniature golf on the Parkway?

My favorite would have to be Old McDonald and Hillbilly Golf. Really how can you go wrong playing putt putt in the Smokies!!

Richmond, Indiana
Level Contributor
95 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best miniature golf on the Parkway?

hillybilly golf is so the way. it is so much cooler in the temperature wise and you feel like your so far up. great course!

new jersey
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Best miniature golf on the Parkway?

hillbilly golf is the best

Delaware
Destination Expert
for Rehoboth Beach
Level Contributor
2,141 posts
1,278 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Best miniature golf on the Parkway?

Hagerhill,

The Old Gatlinburg Games & Golf in Reagan Terrace has a deal of unlimited golf for a set price of around $15.99 "while on your vacation". We have thought about giving it a try because of the unlimited play deal!! It is a great rate.

smokymountainfun.com/old_gatlinburg_golf_and…

Just thought I would share this tid-bit! Hope this helps!