We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Show help

Which Pigeon Forge hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
359 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Show help

Hi we have been to the area several times within the past few years and have seen Dixie Stampede, Comedy Barn, Miracle, and Black Bear Jamboree...all which we enjoyed. This year we were looking to try something new.....any opinions on the Smith Family Dinner Show? I read some mixed reviews. Any other recommendations? Thank you!

Our group has ages 6 months, 7yrs old, 4 adults and one senior! :) So looking for something that everyone would enjoy.

Madison, AL
Level Contributor
406 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Show help

If you're into magic, you and your family might enjoy Magic Beyond Belief, I saw it when it had Terry Evanswood in it, but he has moved to Wonderworks with a show call 'Magic of Wonders'. I have not seen his new show yet, but I assumed it will be as good as at Magic Beyond Belief. Check his reviews on his show (it will be in the same theatre as Hoot and Holler).

Ohio
Level Contributor
120 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Show help

Yes, I have a great suggestion!!! Cirque de Chine!!!! Everyone in our family enjoyed it two years ago Ages: 2, 4, 8, 28....up to 60+. The show really was enjoyable....very similar to a Cirque de Solei (sp?) but much cheaper. We liked it so much we want to go back and see it again this year. I just don't think you could go wrong with the show.

Georgia
Level Contributor
248 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Show help

I second "Cirque de Chine". While I don't think it's really similiar to Cirque De Solei (sp?), IMO, Cirque De Solei is in a class all it's own, and no other show comes close to being as entertaining. However, Cirque de Chine is a good show, that my family enjoyed very much. I just think if you go in expecting it to be like Cirque De Solei, you will be disappointed.

Bedford, Indiana
Level Contributor
5,710 posts
275 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Show help

The Smith Family dinner theater is THE best show in the area. If you like music and laughs, you will love the Smith Family show.

Georgia
Level Contributor
248 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Show help

The Smith Family Dinner Show is really good. I was trying to suggest something I thought the 7 yr. old might enjoy as well. You might be right though, the 7 yr. old might enjoy this show.

Hammond, Louisiana
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Show help

We recently went to the the Hoot 'N Holler. It is located in Wonder Works. We all loved it. There were 9 people in my party ranging from 66 - 6. The food was pretty good also. We visited Wonder Works first and then went to the Hoot 'N Holler Dinner Show. It was wonderful and very entertaining.

Providence Forge...
Level Contributor
78 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Show help

Tennessee Shindig is a great show. They do not have a meal but I believe you get a coupon to go to the Wood Grill for either free or discounted. There is so much dancing and singing to enjoy. My husband was in the show and Elvis sang to me! We loved it and plan on going back this year. We have been twice.

NC
Level Contributor
4,306 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Show help

I second Smiths and Cirque - great shows.

Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Level Contributor
334 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Show help

I'd recommend the Smith Family Theater. We've been a couple of times but not for dinner. One of the brothers does great impersonations - they call him the man with a thousand voices. Last time we went they offered a second show (in the afternoon) for free - can't remember who it was. We declined because we didn't have time. Not sure if they still do this.

Pikeville, Ky.
Level Contributor
146 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Show help

Cirque De Chine is incredible. I can't wait to see it again.

Get answers to your questions about Pigeon Forge