We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great Smokey Mountain Murder Mystery Theatre

Which Pigeon Forge hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Lufkin, Texas
Level Contributor
122 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Great Smokey Mountain Murder Mystery Theatre

Has anyone been to this theatre? Is it worth going to? I know you get a dinner and show. You can also participate in the murder mystery if you want to.

Bedford, Indiana
Level Contributor
5,710 posts
275 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Great Smokey Mountain Murder Mystery Theatre

It is a small place across from one of the outlet malls. We read the TA reviews and decided it wasn't for us. Sounded like a bit too much participation by the audience. We like being entertained, not providing the entertainment.

If you go, be sure to come back here and leave a review in the reviews section of things to do.

Hebron, Indiana
Level Contributor
1,441 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Great Smokey Mountain Murder Mystery Theatre

I was wondering about this show myself. I didn't even know they had it until last fall when I was there and I picked up the brochure on it and then saw where it was located when I was taking some pics of what was supposed to be Belle Island Village. I'm sure the shows change but the one last fall was a take off of I Love Lucy and since I'm a huge fan of that show, I thought it would be fun to go to but like Hoosier, I don't really like to do much participating...I get embarrassed easily and don't like drawing attention to myself. ;) Still would like to know more about it though.

Morristown...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Great Smokey Mountain Murder Mystery Theatre

YES!!!!! the food is good and the show is AWESOME!!!

We watched the "Frankly My Dear Scarlett, You're Dead" and enjoyed it very much. Planning on going back to watch the Murder on American Idol show!

Cinn, OH
Level Contributor
1,433 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Great Smokey Mountain Murder Mystery Theatre

We have seen the "American Idol" and "Scarlett". Love it, DH was not too enthused at first, but he got into it. Food is what you expect, tasty, but not outstanding. We will visit again when the show changes.

paintsville ky
Level Contributor
1,481 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Great Smokey Mountain Murder Mystery Theatre

We have been at least 5 or 6 times and love it......Don't worry about being in the show because they ask you first so they don't make anyone do something they don't like. Please go and enjoy we love it. my family loves it. the food is also great

6. Re: Great Smokey Mountain Murder Mystery Theatre

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 February 2011, 05:16