We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need help for October trip

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Need help for October trip

We are a family of 5 (2 adults, 1 kid (7), 2 seniors) looking for a nice hotel with breakfast in PF. Anyone have any good suggestions?

Also, I seem to remember when my hubby & I went to comedy barn a few years back if you buy the picture key chain you can bring it back for a discount tickets. Is that true or did I dream it?

Thanks for yalls help.

Sweetie

The best of a trip is the planning.

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Need help for October trip

I forgot to add, what is the 2 for 1 shows? I saw that on another post.

Sweetie

Richmond, Indiana
Level Contributor
95 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need help for October trip

depending on your budget for a hotel. some of the hotels are cheaper and have a decent breakfast. but there are some that are a little more that have a good breakfast. some of those shows are like black bear jamboree, comedy barn some magic shows go to to one of there websites and it should list what shows are included

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Need help for October trip

Thanks for being so quick.

We are on a budget but would pay a little more with it including breakfast.

I will check the websites for discounts.

Thanks again.

Sweetie

Wv
Destination Expert
for West Virginia
Level Contributor
2,147 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Need help for October trip

The 2 show special goes with these shows. You can go to the websites and check it out...we did ours from Black Bear Jamboree & saw it on the Miracle, but I figures it is probably on all of the participating show sites. These are the six shows you can select the two from:

Black Bear Jamboree (which is a dinner show)

Blackwood Breakfast Show (which includes breakfast)

Comedy Barn

Magic Beyond Belief

The Miracle

Joseph and the Technicolor Dream Coat

http://www.blackbearjamboree.com/

Grove City, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,596 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Need help for October trip

Two good places to check on are The Park Tower Inn and The Park Grove Inn. Both have decent continental breakfasts and they are usually a little less expensive than many comparable places. We have stayed at both and have never been dissapointed. We are going to be in the Smokies the last week of October. We are staying at Whispering Pines Condos.

Fairmont, West...
Level Contributor
285 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Need help for October trip

Our favorite place to stay is at the Music Road Inn. The rooms are large, but the bathrooms are huge, with 2 sinks, a large closet, a bench for a suitcase and the tub and toilet is separate from the sink area. Two or three of us can get ready at the same time. The breakfast is excellent with bacon and eggs, sausage and gravy and a wide selection of donuts, pastries, bagels etc. The indoor pool and hot tub are open 24 hours and the outdoor pool has a slide, a lazy river and a kiddie pool. The MRI is back off the Parkway with easy access at a traffic light, and you avoid a lot of the noise on the Parkway. It is a great place to stay.

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Need help for October trip

Thanks for the suggestions. I am going to start looking now.

Sweetie

"The best part of a trip is planning"

Athens, Georgia
Level Contributor
2,863 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Need help for October trip

We have had good experiences with the willow brook lodge and with the econo lodge RIVERSIDE, the econo lodge being a great deal cheaper but it's smaller and no balconies. They both have indoor pools too and breakfast.

9. Re: Need help for October trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 August 2011, 01:04
New Orleans...
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Need help for October trip

I have one more question, should I book now or wait? If I book now can I ask to have a room close to the elevator?

I have narrowed it down to the following choices:

Music Road inn

Park Grove inn

Econo Lodge Riverside

I hope my son will not want to stay in the pool the entire time.

Thanks for helping me plan a great vacation.

Sweetie

Get answers to your questions about Pigeon Forge