We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TR- Day THREE- Bluff Mtn ATV/PancakePantry/HillbillyGolf

michigan
Level Contributor
84 posts
1 review
Save Topic
TR- Day THREE- Bluff Mtn ATV/PancakePantry/HillbillyGolf

Left our cabin at 1030 am to drive to Bluff Mtn Adventures. Had to be there at 1130 and we were right on time. Chose our helmets and goggles, had a brief safety meeting and then we were directed to our atvs... 4 of the kids were under 16, but all 4 were able to chose the 125's or 450s... the 12 yr olds stayed with the smaller rides, while everyone else drove the bigger ones. Drove around a learning course with turns, mud and stops and then we were off! Our guide, Bobby, was nice and patient with the once that needed that.. It was just us 7, so nice and personal too! We stopped halfway at a creek and took pics. Rode back down and he had me wait at a perfect picture taking spot and directed the kids to come one by one.. We had packed water/pop and chips and had a snack afterwards..we were tired and sweaty!

We had lunch at Pancake Pantry. It was ok., don't know if we ever need to go back. Bummer was they only took cash, luckily there's an atm right inside.

Back to our cabin for a little r&r. Then 5 of us headed out to Hillbilly Golf. Again, a cash only place ($10 for adults, $8 for 12 and under)... Only one side was available as there was a branch about to fall somewhere on the other side. So, it took us over and hour to golf with the waiting...

Next stop was shopping to by my youngest a purse. Afterward, we headed back to the cabin for dinner and packing.

Would have loved to stay an extra day or two, maybe next time! Thanks for all of the tips and suggestions!

Bartlett, Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,439 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: TR- Day THREE- Bluff Mtn ATV/PancakePantry/HillbillyGolf

Sounds like the ATV's was alot of fun.I dont know why the Pancake Pantry doesnt except credit cards maybe because of the fee's they charge.Glad you had a great trip and thank you for sharing your trip with us.Have a safe trip home.

Bay City, Michigan
Level Contributor
5,263 posts
1,282 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: TR- Day THREE- Bluff Mtn ATV/PancakePantry/HillbillyGolf

Keep tellin us what you have done...we loved Hillybilly Golf! Haven't been to the Pancake Pantry-we go to the "other" one. LOL.

Hebron, Indiana
Level Contributor
1,450 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: TR- Day THREE- Bluff Mtn ATV/PancakePantry/HillbillyGolf

Thanks for all the reports. Glad you had a really nice time and now you can start making your list for next time of things you didn't get to do. I wasn't crazy about the Pancake Pantry either....nothing special IMO. I think it's tradition for a lot of people to go there but I don't care to go back. Thanks again...I enjoyed reading your reports.

4. Re: TR- Day THREE- Bluff Mtn ATV/PancakePantry/HillbillyGolf

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 February 2011, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Pigeon Forge