We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dollywood Free Meal Offer Oct 1st-30th

Which Pigeon Forge hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Athens, Alabama
Level Contributor
3,851 posts
396 reviews
Save Topic
Dollywood Free Meal Offer Oct 1st-30th

I just received this e-mail from Dollywood:

Purchase a full-priced one-day Dollywood admission ticket online and receive a FREE meal voucher which may be redeemed Oct. 1 - 30.

Meal vouchers are valid for breakfast before 10:30 a.m. at Aunt Granny’s restaurant or after 3 p.m. on select meals at Hickory House BBQ, Red’s Diner, Backstage Restaurant or Ham ’n’ Beans.

dollywood.com/dollywood-q10255-c10056-FREE_O…

Georgia
Level Contributor
105 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dollywood Free Meal Offer Oct 1st-30th

That is a good deal but I always get my tickets off ebay when I go to dollywood. I bought 4 tickets for 140 for my upcoming trip in October someone was selling them with a buy it now price of 35 He had 10 left that was Sunday I am not sure if he still has it listed or not but that was a savings of 20 bucks per ticket

Bartlett, Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,439 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Dollywood Free Meal Offer Oct 1st-30th

Granny's Buffet and Ham & Beans I think are the best restaurants at Dollywood.That is a great deal.I wish I was going in October to take advantage of it.

Bartlett, Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,439 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Dollywood Free Meal Offer Oct 1st-30th

This is a great deal.Im bumping it up for the people that are coming in October and may not have seen this.

4. Re: Dollywood Free Meal Offer Oct 1st-30th

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 April 2011, 06:45
Get answers to your questions about Pigeon Forge