We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Finally made it back!

Which Pigeon Forge hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Waterford, MS
14 posts
Save Topic
Finally made it back!

We are finally back. This is our third time up here this year. Well third for me and second for my hubby. We made it in yesterday around 3pm to the Preserve Resort. It is just as I remembered it back in 2006 minus all the noise of building the rest of the resort, which is nice.

We have been staying at Gatlinburg Falls, but decided to come back here once again. The cabin is wonderful. Everything that we could possibly need. The view is spectacular. We haven't done much due to the long drive in yesterday, but we plan on going into Gatlinburg today, and the park tomorrow. The hubby is at the gym trying to get his work out on while I'm here sitting out on the deck drinking cappuccino. Will post more as the week goes. Gotta get back to enjoying the view.

Bartlett, Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,439 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Finally made it back!

Glad you got to make it back to The Smokies again.I have never stayed at The Preserve Resort but I have looked at them several times and the cabins and views are beautiful up there.They are just a little far out for me.I like staying in Gatlinburg.But who knows one of these days that could change.Keep us updated on how your trip go's and if there is some color on the leaves in the Cove and the valley.I'll be back again for my 3rd trip in less than 2 weeks. Hope you and your husband have a wonderful time.

Brunson
Level Contributor
305 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Finally made it back!

Lucky you!!!! Third trip, I would love a second trip. I'm going the week before Thanksgiving, 1st time this year and last time this year. We are excited about our trip with our new bundle of joy. He will be 4 months old at the time and I know he won't remember anything, but we will and will be able to share the pictures with him when he's older.

Clinton, MS
Level Contributor
837 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Finally made it back!

Hey neighbor! Have a great trip! We have only been once this year and are trying to squeeze in another!

North Carolina
Level Contributor
25 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Finally made it back!

Wow, lucky you being able to visit 3 times this year. We're also going to be there the week before Thanksgiving and I can't wait. Enjoy your stay and your view!

5. Re: Finally made it back!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 April 2011, 06:52