We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Season passes

Which Pigeon Forge hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Rogersville...
1 post
Save Topic
Season passes

I get free tickets at my work and was wanting to get a season pass. i know u get so much off a pass if u have tickets already but how much would the pass be after that?

Savannah, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gatlinburg, Maggie Valley, Pigeon Forge
Level Contributor
3,634 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Season passes

Last year, you could upgrade your one day ticket to a season pass for an additional $33.

paintsville ky
Level Contributor
1,490 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Season passes

it is sooooo worth it. We always get season tickets. I like to go every season. love Dollywood in the fall and Christmas.

Mississippi
Level Contributor
193 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Season passes

With a Gold Pass you get free parking and 20% off everything. I used mine on food, small pack of medicine, candy, everything!

Oneonta, Alabama
Level Contributor
942 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Season passes

We upgraded my son's daily pass yesterday at Dollywood for an additional $24. I'm not sure how long this price will be offered. We had purchased season passes for my husband and me since our teenagers don't always want to go to Dollywood every time we visit the area. We decided for $24 we would go ahead and upgrade thinking that he will go at least one more time before the end of the season.

Lisa

Savannah, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gatlinburg, Maggie Valley, Pigeon Forge
Level Contributor
3,634 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Season passes

That's a good deal, Lisa! I have a random snapshot I took last year in October in the park. In the background was a banner at the gift shop/exit that said upgrades were $33.

As leigh10 said, we've always gotten one gold pass for the discounts in the park, and regular season passes for everyone else.

6. Re: Season passes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2012, 14:18
Get answers to your questions about Pigeon Forge