We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air Brushed t-shirts

Byron, Georgia
Level Contributor
153 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Air Brushed t-shirts

Anyone know the cheapest place in Pigeon Forge or Gat to get air-brushed t-shirts?

Paris, Tn
Destination Expert
for Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge
Level Contributor
2,864 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Air Brushed t-shirts

They're all over Gat/burg and P/F. One of the shops for cheaper air brushed T shirts is "CHRIS'S T-shirts. I think you'll find more of the type shops you're interested in, in Pigeon Forge.

Ray

Cinn, OH
Level Contributor
1,520 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Air Brushed t-shirts

DGS bought an air brushed baseball hat at Wal Mart in Sevierville, I believe they also do t-shirts.

Canada, Kentucky
Level Contributor
778 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Air Brushed t-shirts

Definitely WalMart in SV. We always went to Gat before but then found out about WM doing it. The tshirts are better quality plus the price is better. They do a great job. Have plenty to choose from. They have a separate little shop area at the front of the store just for this so it is convenient also. =)

Bedford, Indiana
Level Contributor
5,861 posts
301 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Air Brushed t-shirts

If you are in the area on the weekends, there is a custom air brush t shirt shop in the big flea market by the interstate also.

NC
Level Contributor
61 posts
321 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Air Brushed t-shirts

Thanks - wouldn't have thought about Wal Mart.

Southaven...
Level Contributor
103 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Air Brushed t-shirts

These places are all over the towns. You will not have a problem finding one. I think they all run about the same, price wise.

We got a SpongeBob last year for our son and I think it was around $13.00. We got it outside of The Bears Gift shop or pretty close to it in Pigeon Forge.

Edited: 26 March 2012, 19:22
7. Re: Air Brushed t-shirts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 March 2013, 09:17