We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arnold Estates for horseback riding?

Aurora, Ilinois
Level Contributor
420 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Arnold Estates for horseback riding?

I saw a groupon for this place today - one hour for two people for $25 - but I can't find any reviews...anyone been horseback riding here before and recommend it? Is this a good deal for horseback riding? We'll be headed there in the beginning of August. Any advice? Thanks!

Byron, Georgia
Level Contributor
153 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Arnold Estates for horseback riding?

I dont know anything about this place, but that is a good price for riding. Most places are 20-25 per person for 1 hour. We were in town last week and we paid $20 apiece at the Five Oaks stable, and that was a special because we went before 4:00.

Gatlinburg
Destination Expert
for Gatlinburg
Level Contributor
677 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Arnold Estates for horseback riding?

We've been to Arnold Estates a couple of times for a Chamber open house and it is a beautiful property. We did a short ride while we were there and were impressed with the way the trails were maintained. We actually have some guests leaving this morning after breakfast that are going to use the Groupon coupon for Arnold Estates for a trail ride. The owners of the property and guides are great, you'll enjoy a ride there I'm sure and the price can't be beat.

Enjoy your time in the Smokies

Dan and Karen

3. Re: Arnold Estates for horseback riding?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2012, 21:17
Get answers to your questions about Pigeon Forge