We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Condo near Dollywood...

jc tenn
Level Contributor
552 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Condo near Dollywood...

Looking for a 2 bedroom condo for a few nights near Dollywood. Clean, affordable rate. Dates are flexible - this month.

TIA,

KC

Demopolis, Alabama
Level Contributor
131 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Condo near Dollywood...

Go to www.vrbo.com and click on tn then click on pig forge .There are several listed.

paintsville ky
Level Contributor
1,496 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Condo near Dollywood...

River stone

riverstonerental.com

very nice place to stay

Bridgewater
Level Contributor
224 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Condo near Dollywood...

I stay at the Moutain View Condos and rented through Sunset cottages. I rented a 2 bedroom #2504 was a great condo and had a large balcony with a nice view of the mountains.

Pigeon Forge...
Level Contributor
8 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Condo near Dollywood...

Try Whispering Pines Condos, Bear Crossing Condos or Cedar Lodge Condos www.mypigeonforgevacation.com as they are all nice and close to DW.

Gatlinburg...
Level Contributor
501 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Condo near Dollywood...

I would definitely recommend Riverstone Condominiums. It is right on the Gatlinburg Golf course on Dollywood Lane just about a mile from the entrance to Dollywood.

Demopolis, Alabama
Level Contributor
131 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Condo near Dollywood...

Last time i checked rates for riverstone they were cheaper by going through owner on vrbo.com .Just a thought .

Dothan, Alabama
Level Contributor
1 post
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Condo near Dollywood...

I would recommend Bear Run Falls. It's where I stay every time I go and I have even walked to Dollywood before because it is so close. (On Dollywood lane)

Gatlinburg...
Level Contributor
501 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Condo near Dollywood...

Cherokee Lodge on Teaster Lane or Riverstone Resort on Dollywood Lane. Both are within a 1./2 mile of the Dollywood entrance and both are nice properties.

9. Re: Condo near Dollywood...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 May 2013, 21:33
Get answers to your questions about Pigeon Forge