We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ok, find 2 motels Rodeway Inn (PF) or Days Inn apple valley?

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Topic
Ok, find 2 motels Rodeway Inn (PF) or Days Inn apple valley?

Days inn is in serville. Both are around the same price. which one would you pick? Thanks

Knoxville, Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Pigeon Forge
Level Contributor
1,086 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ok, find 2 motels Rodeway Inn (PF) or Days Inn apple valley?

I haven't stayed at either but here are the reviews submitted by others here on the Trip Advisor site.

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g55270-d105027-…

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g55328-d636826-…

Chris

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ok, find 2 motels Rodeway Inn (PF) or Days Inn apple valley?

Thanks, I read those they seem pretty equal I think. Just want to know what others thought. Thanks for anyone who will read them and has a comment about the 2. Thanks

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Ok, find 2 motels Rodeway Inn (PF) or Days Inn apple valley?

So anyone care to give me their vote? thanks

Athens, Georgia
Level Contributor
2,808 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ok, find 2 motels Rodeway Inn (PF) or Days Inn apple valley?

I vote Days Inn. I haven't stayed at either. I say that because "i think" Days inn is newer and probably in better condition. I like the area it's in too.

West Virginia
Level Contributor
20 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ok, find 2 motels Rodeway Inn (PF) or Days Inn apple valley?

About 5 years ago we stayed at the Rodeway Inn and didn't care for it.Back then it was in need of a renovation.Don't know if that has happened or not.Sorry I can't help you with the Days Inn Apple Valley.

Mason, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,364 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ok, find 2 motels Rodeway Inn (PF) or Days Inn apple valley?

We stayed at the Rodeway Inn back in March 2010, and it was clean but old. Everything in working order. It was fine for a short stay on a budget. They also have a free 3 pancake and drink for breakfast at their restaurant on the property.

Canada, Kentucky
Level Contributor
778 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ok, find 2 motels Rodeway Inn (PF) or Days Inn apple valley?

I haven't stayed at either one. By location I would choose Rodeway, just for the fact that you will be closer in to everything. I CAN recommend Riverside Towers, Park Tower Inn and Park Grove Inn. All are in PF and are nice and reasonably priced.

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
40,743 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Ok, find 2 motels Rodeway Inn (PF) or Days Inn apple valley?

I've stayed at the Rodeway in P.F. down at the south end of the parkway several times over the years. The location is very nice, especially if you are heading into the park more than into town.

It is older, it is in need of some renovations based on what a brand new hotel would have, but we've never had a bad stay there. Granted, we are usually there only for a "bed and shower" situation and are gone most of the days, but they usually have a decent price and they have the free pancake breakfast every day of your stay for all in your group.

9. Re: Ok, find 2 motels Rodeway Inn (PF) or Days Inn apple valley?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2012, 04:16
Get answers to your questions about Pigeon Forge