We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pizza

clarksville,mi
Level Contributor
151 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
pizza

best place in pf for subs and pizza. thank you for your help.

Cinn, OH
Level Contributor
1,486 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: pizza

In Servierville there is a place called something like Big Daddys, we love there pizza, I think this summer they opened up a place in Pigeon Forge too. They give kids a piece of pizza dough to play with and roll out, then they take it in the back and put sugar and cinnamon on it, bake it, and bring it back for the kids.

Delaware
Destination Expert
for Rehoboth Beach
Level Contributor
2,091 posts
1,209 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: pizza

Hi,

We tried the Mellow Mushroom last time we were in town & really enjoyed it. We used to go to Smoky Mountain Brewery for pizza. It used to be my favorite. But the Mellow Mushroom is pretty good. Tried Best Italian in Gatlinburg for pizza & was disappointed. NY Pizza in the Mountain Mall was OK for a quick slice, but there are better pizza places to choose from in my opinion. IF I had to choose, I would pick Mellow Mushroom.

Hope this helps!

Anderson, South...
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: pizza

You might want to try Geno's. Their ingredients are really fresh, I've never had their subs, though.

Rossville, Ga
Level Contributor
474 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: pizza

For me, it's smoky mtn brewery hands down. Love their pizza, thunder road wings and pretzels with beer cheese. I prefer the SMB in Gatlinburg just because I like the ambiance. Great live music also.

Tell City, IN
Level Contributor
60 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: pizza

The Mellow Mushroom....authentic pizza in a great atmosphere. They have one in Gatlinburg too with some outdoor seating!

Hamilton, Ohio
Level Contributor
299 posts
355 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: pizza

Smoky Mountain Brewery and Mellow Mushroom

Georgia
Level Contributor
249 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: pizza

I prefer the Mellow Mushroom over Smoky Mountain Brewery. Haven't tried Big Daddy's pizza, but hear it is good.

paintsville ky
Level Contributor
1,492 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: pizza

We always order pizza and have it delivered to our room in Pigeon Forge. We use Papa John's. It has always been the best pizza we have had in that area.

Belleville
Level Contributor
142 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: pizza

I like Best Italian and i also agree with the Papa Johns. I've had it delivered in Gatlinburg and it was fine. Although, I am intrigued with trying the Mellow Mushroom this fall. Come on October!!!!

Gatlinburg...
Level Contributor
496 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: pizza

You won't go wrong with Smoky Mountain Brewery, Mellow Mushroom, or Big Daddy's Pizza.

Smoky Mountain brewery has 1/2 price Pizza on Tuesday nights. i recommend the Brewmaster. A white sauce pizza with chicken, sopinach and roasted tomatoes. That and a mug of Two Feet Wheat.....Ecxcellent!

Get answers to your questions about Pigeon Forge