We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Inexpensive hotels or cabins

Which Pigeon Forge hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Zachary, Louisiana
2 posts
Save Topic
Inexpensive hotels or cabins

Hi, I have a vacation planned for the end of march, we will be staying at a very nice cabin for 5 days. We decided to leave earlier than planned and want to stay in a cheap hotel or cabin the night before our stay is reserved for originally. My question - are there any cheap hotels like under $50. or cabins for under say $80 in the area? Thanks

Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Level Contributor
334 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Inexpensive hotels or cabins

I don't think you will be able to find a cabin for one night for under $80. I pay my cleaning company $75 for each clean. When a guest stays a week I can absorb that amount but for one night it would not be possible.

Although I cannot recommend any particular hotel/motel I know that their rates vary tremendously between weeknights and weekends. If the night you are wanting to add is a weeknight you might have a good chance of finding a motel within your budget. Maybe someone on TA can recommend a hotel/motel for you to contact.

Wilkesboro, North...
Level Contributor
2,101 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Inexpensive hotels or cabins

Spirit of the Smokies has some low rates during the week.

www.smokieslodge.com

Wv
Destination Expert
for West Virginia
Level Contributor
2,109 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Inexpensive hotels or cabins

Maybe Days Inn Sevierville or Pigeon Forge. Or Super 8 in Sevierville has good reviews. It's pretty typical Super 8...I have stayed there with a group. Rooms are divided so that there is the bathroom in between, so it's like two rooms with a queen bed in each. The back side has a balcony and you can sit out and watch the river...we saw lots of squirrels. Beds were comfortable, breakfast is minimal and must be taken to your room. Old fashioned keys. But our room was clean and the staff was friendly.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Inexpensive hotels or cabins

I recommend Rodeway Inn in Pigeon forge, you usually cant beat their prices and very clean. A room then should be around $30 -$40 a night.

Hattiesburg...
Level Contributor
761 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Inexpensive hotels or cabins

Have stayed at River Bend Inn before and would recommend it. Found a coupon in one of the hotel/travel booklets and got a great deal!!

Athens, Georgia
Level Contributor
2,756 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Inexpensive hotels or cabins

econo lodge riverside is very nice and inexpensive compared to others. There is a discount for booking on line but I have found that speaking with someone on the phone can get you even a better deal.

Wv
Destination Expert
for West Virginia
Level Contributor
2,109 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Inexpensive hotels or cabins

Should have probably said that the Super8 has an indoor pool & hot tub, so you could use it in March, but we didn't use it so I don't know about size, warmness of the water, etc.

Virginia
Level Contributor
621 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Inexpensive hotels or cabins

Try Park Grove Inn. We've stayed there a few times and always been happy with it. I checked the prices for the end of March(we stayed there last March too) and they actually have some rooms for around $40 a night

Pigeon Forge...
Level Contributor
1,818 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Inexpensive hotels or cabins

I have stayed at Maples Motor Inn in Pigeon Forge...Although an older hotel, the rooms are always clean and the service is great. I also really like the location in the middle of town.

Zachary, Louisiana
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Inexpensive hotels or cabins

Cool, thanks Brittany :)