We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lodging for 8 ???

Juneau, Wi
Level Contributor
156 posts
206 reviews
Save Topic
Lodging for 8 ???

Any ideas where 8 people can stay ? We are looking at Wyndham or River Stone. Any input on them or others ?? We have 4 adults , two 18 yr olds, one 12 and one 9. Looks like both of those places have pools , lazy river or waterpark. Any great cabins or hotels that stand out ??? We will be checking out info for food and attractions soon. THANKS

Southaven...
Level Contributor
103 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lodging for 8 ???

Could you tell us how many bedrooms you will need and if there is a price range per night your looking at.

This information will help the members here better help you and give you some ideas. Thanks.

Juneau, Wi
Level Contributor
156 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lodging for 8 ???

We are flexable. 3 with a fold out couch? or 4 bedrooms . 4 to 7 days. Price ??? just looking for a fair deal.... I suppose up to about $230 per night ??? Gotta have a pool & stuff for the kids to do. THANKS

Juneau, Wi
Level Contributor
156 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lodging for 8 ???

THANKS a lot , This is not at all like the Key West forum. They like to help people out .

Rincon Georgia
Level Contributor
828 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lodging for 8 ???

Try Appleview River Resort. www.appleviewresort.com

They have some very nice condos. They are located behind the Applebarn Restaurant. Pretty close to the parkway, but far enough out to be quiet. They have a nice pool / hot tub area and an exercise and game room. We have found the price to be very reasonable.

Also look at www.cabinsusa.com We have stayed in "Fishin Hole" cabin 4 bdr/4bath. The resort had a pool and I believe the cabin had a pool table and arcade game in it.

Mississippi
Level Contributor
1,530 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lodging for 8 ???

It's certainly not that people here don't like to help folks out. My reason for making no reply was simply that I have no personal history trying to sleep 4 adults and 4 children in a condo in Pigeon Forge. I suspect most contributors felt the same way. It's a matter of not wanting to steer someone in a direction in which we are not familiar.

In the meantime, I hope you get the needed information and advice, which is more likely now that the post has made it back to the top of the forum.

paintsville ky
Level Contributor
1,490 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lodging for 8 ???

we like staying in a cabin. you may want to check out www.hiddenmountain.com we always stay in the east cabins because they are close to the parkway and just behind the applebarn which is a very nice place to shop and eat. they have a very nice pool area and all the cabins have hot tubs and a lot have pool tables and some have game rooms it's just according what price you want to spend, and all cleaning fees are included in the price. we have stayed here for years and never had any problems what so ever.

paintsville ky
Level Contributor
1,490 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Lodging for 8 ???

Now as far as eating....I consider my family somewhat experts,we like great food at great prices, I will give you our favorite places to eat...

Old Mill in Pigeon Forge

Calhouns in Pigeon Forge

Blue Moose in Pigeon Forge

Cracker Barrel in Pigeon Forge

Krispy Kreme in Pigeon Forge

IHop in Pigeon Forge

Apple Barn in Pigeon Forge

Cherokee Grill in Gatlinburg....GREAT STEAKS

Log Cabin Pancake house in Gatlinburg

Texas Roadhouse in Gatlinburg

and of course we love to order Pizza from Papa John's in Pigeon Forge, they deliver for like $2.00 and have GREAT pizza...

as you might already know we really love to eat while on vacation, so these places are tried and true with the food and service...hope this helps

Southaven...
Level Contributor
103 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Lodging for 8 ???

Our family stayed in a cabin a couple of years ago and it was a 4 bedroom. It was very nice. Mountain view was beautiful.

There is another member (leigh10) and she has stayed in that cabin I think 3 times now and love it to. I'm sorry I forgot to give you some cabin info a few days ago.

alpinechaletrentals.com/Unit.mvc/Details/9156

N. GA
Level Contributor
475 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Lodging for 8 ???

Sorry someone was not kind. This is a great forum. Please do not let one rude person keep you from asking questions in order to plan a fun trip:-)

kentucky
Level Contributor
1,343 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Lodging for 8 ???

You might also check out Whispering Pines Condos.We stay there most of the time when we make a trip.They have 1,2,3,&4 bdrm units.Usually a special going on.They have a new indoor as well as outdoor pool with a lazy river with the outdoor pool.They do have a website with lots of info and photos.They are located right off the parkway on a hill. Great views of the mtns or the city.Hope you have a great trip!