We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Inn on the River vs Christmas Inn

South Florida
Level Contributor
281 posts
139 reviews
Save Topic
Inn on the River vs Christmas Inn

Trying to decide between these 2 properties. Grandma, aunt and two teenage boys so the bigger the room the better. Which has bigger rooms, large comfy chair for grandma, in room wifi, big teenage boy breakfast, anything the boys can walk to if we need a break? Visiting early June. Thank you

Madison, AL
Level Contributor
406 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Inn on the River vs Christmas Inn

I've never stayed at The Inn at the River, but I can highly recommend The Inn at Christmas Place!! It's a beautiful hotel decorated with the Christmas theme all throughout! Their rooms are good for standard, but they also have suites too! Check their website of what they have available. Also, their breakfast buffet is great! They have eggs, ham, biscuits, gravy, potatoes and an omelet station and a place to make waffles too! They also have fruit, bagels, cereal, etc and all different kinds of coffee! My favorite is their White Christmas coffee!

The hotel is right on strip in Pigeon Forge, there is a Mellow Mushroom close by, Starbucks, and the Partridge and Pear Restaurant (which is part of the hotel and the Christmas Place store, which is next door) is right across the street. We went to it and it was very good! There are numerous other places they could walk to if needed. There is a small arcade at the hotel too.

Mentioned in this post
The Inn at Christmas Place
The Inn at Christmas...
2,166 Reviews
Pigeon Forge, TN
Christmas Place
Christmas Place
1,638 Reviews
Pigeon Forge, TN
Mellow Mushroom
Mellow Mushroom
3,186 Reviews
Pigeon Forge, TN
Pigeon Forge
Pigeon Forge
Sevier County, TN
paintsville ky
Level Contributor
1,511 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Inn on the River vs Christmas Inn

Between the two i would choose Christmas place inn, but u can get a 1 bedroom cabin at Hidden Mountain east which is right behind the applebarn maybe 1-2 miles from the parkway for $125.00 per night and that includes everything no cleaning fees, and some even have a pool table and they have some 2 bedroom cabins for that prices might be worth checking out. we just got back Monday and loved it.

www.hiddenmountain.com

Mentioned in this post
Christmas Place
Christmas Place
1,638 Reviews
Pigeon Forge, TN
3. Re: Inn on the River vs Christmas Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 00:40
Get answers to your questions about Pigeon Forge