We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dollywood Parking

Spring Hill...
Level Contributor
245 posts
96 reviews
Save Topic
Dollywood Parking

Remind me of the cost to park at Dollywood for the day??

Do the gates to park open early?? We are planning to get there ASAP and want to avoid the traffic snarl! Thanks!

Fairmont, West...
Level Contributor
285 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dollywood Parking

It was $8 last year - we haven't been there this year to see if there was an increase. A Gold Pass allows you to park for free, if someone in your party has one. I think sometimes you can get into the park up to an hour before scheduled opening.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
294 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dollywood Parking

I got this from the Dollywood website:

Parking Fee

Yes, $8 for all standard length vehicles, $11 for oversize length vehicles such as RVs and trailers. Trams provide transportation to the Front Gate. However, parking is FREE if you purchase a Dollywood Gold Season Pass.

paintsville ky
Level Contributor
1,499 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dollywood Parking

We ride the Trolley from Patriot Park to Dollywood for .50 cents per person. It takes you right to the front gate with no waiting. That is the only way we go to Dollywood, and when your ready to leave just wait on the trolley and it comes like every 15 minutes to take you back to Patriot Park and it's another .50 cents. to ride back, so it's much cheaper than paying for parking and having to wait on that tram to take you to the gate.

tn
Level Contributor
153 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dollywood Parking

I agree if you.don't have season tickets with free parking ride the trolly. takes you right to from gate and is way cheaper than 8 dollars to park

Hemel Hempstead...
Level Contributor
53 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Dollywood Parking

I'm coming to Dollywood in a few days. Does this mean there is free parking at Patriot Park?

Mark

Savannah, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gatlinburg, Maggie Valley, Pigeon Forge
Level Contributor
3,722 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dollywood Parking

Yes, parking is free in Patriot Park, first come, first serve.

FYI, Patriot Park is beside the Old Mill restaurant. Have a great trip!

Edited: 29 May 2012, 14:01
Spring Hill...
Level Contributor
245 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Dollywood Parking

hagerhill and BradMac, I wish I had read your entry BEFORE we arrived there. It had been a couple of years since we had been to DW and once we arrived, i realized what a 'mess' parking is at DW!!

8. Re: Dollywood Parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 10:16
Get answers to your questions about Pigeon Forge