We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what is you favorite food in Dollywood?

tn
Level Contributor
151 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
what is you favorite food in Dollywood?

We have season passes and go often. One of our favorites are the flatbread sandwiches and salads close to the train. The kids like the pizza there across from the train. its hard to find places close together that everyone can agree on.

Cinn, OH
Level Contributor
1,474 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: what is you favorite food in Dollywood?

My DH and I like to share the fruit plate that you get near the Kin Folk theater. I usually have a have one of the corn dog and twisted potato combos too.

paintsville ky
Level Contributor
1,490 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: what is you favorite food in Dollywood?

Kettle Corn...they have the best Kettle Corn that I have ever had.

tn
Level Contributor
151 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: what is you favorite food in Dollywood?

I have not seen the fruit plate but that is a great option! The twisted taters are yummy and. so are the huge corn dogs. my 7 year old got one last time we went. the kettle corn is so good. I can't wait to get back there now and have some. lol. oh we always get cotton candy for the kids at some point in our visit. They moved the funnel cakes from one spot and I didn't are them last line we were there but they are good too

Georgia
Level Contributor
107 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: what is you favorite food in Dollywood?

I'm a bad boy...I love about everything at the Dollywood Mill...all those freshly baked cinammon breads.

Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
729 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: what is you favorite food in Dollywood?

Funnel Cakes!

Georgia
Level Contributor
104 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: what is you favorite food in Dollywood?

Their southern barbecue

Fairmont, West...
Level Contributor
283 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: what is you favorite food in Dollywood?

The cinnamon bread, homemade ice cream and the sausage on a stick are all good. The Backstage Restaurant is pretty good for a sit down type meal.

Gulf Shores, Alabama
Level Contributor
140 posts
178 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: what is you favorite food in Dollywood?

Where is the home made ice cream this season??? Couldn't find any saturday :( smoked sausage is my fav!

Fairmont, West...
Level Contributor
283 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: what is you favorite food in Dollywood?

Haven't been there yet this year - it used to be up near the train, sharing the building with Papaw's flatbread sandwiches.

tn
Level Contributor
151 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: what is you favorite food in Dollywood?

I didn't see the icecream this season either. we are having an icecream social at church soon. yummy homemade icecream is awesome. Is the flap Jack sandwich shop pretty good? I have not been there in years. what kind of stuff do they have? I have never been to backstage restaurant I don't think. goodness its crazy that as many times as I have been to the park there are things I have not been to.

Get answers to your questions about Pigeon Forge