We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Are there cabins rentals near Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg...

Florida
2 posts
Save Topic
Are there cabins rentals near Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg...

Just called Sherwood Forest Resort and they do not allow pets. We have a dog. Does anyone know of cabins rentals near Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg that would allow a dog? We need 1 or 2 bedrooms and would love a cabin as high up as possible with a beautiful mountain view. I spent time looking at Timber Top rentals but after all of the negative reviews, I would like to find something else.

Thanks for any ideas. Oh, and we are looking for next week (last minute vacation!).

Mentioned in this post
Sherwood Forest Resort
Sherwood Forest Resort
437 Reviews
Pigeon Forge, TN
Pigeon Forge
Pigeon Forge
Sevier County, TN
Gatlinburg
Gatlinburg
Sevier County, TN
Mobile, AL
Level Contributor
87 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Are there cabins rentals near Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg...

Try Eden Crest Vacation Rentals. They manage some of the cabins in Sherwood Forest and I remember seeing cabins with the little paw print next to their name, which means pets are allowed.

I just checked their website (www.edencrest.net) and the following are listed in Sherwood Forest:

1 BR

Hibernation Station

Snuggle Inn

2BR

Tennesse Livin

Tranquility

Mentioned in this post
Sherwood Forest Resort
Sherwood Forest Resort
437 Reviews
Pigeon Forge, TN
georgia
Level Contributor
23 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Are there cabins rentals near Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg...

Try Hearthside Cabin rentals. They have quite a few pet friendly cabins. I have never stayed there but I just booked one for our Summer trip . . .

Wyandotte, MI
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Are there cabins rentals near Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg...

Black Bear Ridge Cabins allow small pets with $100 refundable deposit.

Mentioned in this post
Black Bear Ridge Resort
Black Bear Ridge Resort
138 Reviews
Pigeon Forge, TN
Florida
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Are there cabins rentals near Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg...

I forgot to mention - we have a big dog (70 pounds) so that is part of the problem. I notice that a lot of the pet-friendly cabins have weight limits of 25-30 pounds.

Oneonta, Alabama
Level Contributor
942 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Are there cabins rentals near Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg...

You might try Cheryl with www.HeavenlyCabins.com- she's a private owner of 3 cabins and accepts some larger dogs. She has her own website with her 3 properties listed- I think all 3 cabins are in the Wear's Valley area.

Knoxville
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Are there cabins rentals near Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg...

Eagles Ridge Resort, Country Oaks Cabins, and Heritage Mountain Rentals have some pet friendly cabins. They do not have a weight limit, but they do charge a 50.00 dollar non-refundable pet fee. Their Website is www.1epm.com . We stayed and had a great and got to bring our dog.

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Eagles Ridge Resort
Eagles Ridge Resort
510 Reviews
Pigeon Forge, TN