We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help- search for country mountain store on wears valley road

Charlotte, NC
Level Contributor
43 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Help- search for country mountain store on wears valley road

Does anyone know the name of the store 5-10 miles from Pigeon Forge going towards Wears Valley that has the Ice Cream place & all the samples of jams, jellies, dips, peanut butter? They also sell souvenirs. Best place to buy peanut butter- Mrs Miller's- low in fat.

It is on the Left side of the road going away from PF. Think I remember a gravel parking lot & water wheel out front with a pond with fish.

Oneonta, Alabama
Level Contributor
942 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help- search for country mountain store on wears valley road

Moonshine Ridge?

tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g55328-d15…

Edited: 16 September 2012, 00:02
melaniefoo
Level Contributor
64 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help- search for country mountain store on wears valley road

I agree, Moonshine Ridge.

Cinn, OH
Level Contributor
1,474 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help- search for country mountain store on wears valley road

Moonshine Ridge is a great store, they have different items that other stores in the area do not have.

Rossville, Ga
Level Contributor
474 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help- search for country mountain store on wears valley road

As the others have said, Moonshine Ridge. I've always loved this store.

taylorsmommi
Level Contributor
663 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Help- search for country mountain store on wears valley road

Didnt moonshine ridge go out of business? I agree it was such a great place! But I thought it closed down last time I was there? Would be awesome if it didn't !!! :)

Cinn, OH
Level Contributor
1,474 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Help- search for country mountain store on wears valley road

It did temporarily close, something to do with the owners divorce. I think I read about it on the Sevierville trip advisor site. I am going to the area this week-end and will know for sure, but I understand it is open now.

taylorsmommi
Level Contributor
663 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Help- search for country mountain store on wears valley road

I will be there this weekend too!! That's great news!! Thank you :-)

Rincon Georgia
Level Contributor
828 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Help- search for country mountain store on wears valley road

We were there last weekend and Moonshine Ridge was open. There is also a new one a mile or so further toward Townsend. I think the name was Mountain Brothers. They had a lot of interesting stuff and some really great fudge.

Cinn, OH
Level Contributor
1,474 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Help- search for country mountain store on wears valley road

OK we were in PF this past week, great time, report will be forthcoming, once I get caught up with life around here. Anyway, we also stopped in at the Mountain Brother store, I think that is it, it is located closer to Townsend, the other Moonshine Ridge is located closer to PF.Both are stores that are different that the regular gift shops located in PF. They have things that I had not seen before. If you have the time, try both and see what I mean.

10. Re: Help- search for country mountain store on wears valley road

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2013, 10:15
Get answers to your questions about Pigeon Forge